1 in golem mastery
1 in summon resist

1 in all curses

1 in bone armor
1 in corpse explosion
1 in bone wall

Gear: (prebuff)

Helm: Shako
Ammy: Mara's or a +3 summon (mara's would be for bo prebuff)
Armor: Mage plate enigma (996 def..)
Weapon: AoKl (on switch) ethier beast and homu or CTA and spirit shield
Belt: Arach
Rings: two Sojs/Bks
Gloves: Frosties
Charms: 10 summon skillers and one anni
Boots: +2 Marrows

Gear: (combat)
Helm: I am thinking a gaze would be good (tell me what I could wear)
Ammy: Angelics
Armor: Mage plate enigma
Weapon: Beast zerker
Belt: Ethier an 8/15 SoE OR a 35+/15 Verdungos
Rings: Angelics
Gloves: No idea.
Charms: As many +life scs as I can get, same anni
Boots: +2 Marrows (nothing comes close)

Merc's Gear
Weapon: Pride in an Eth Great Poleaxe
Armor: I am thinking Coh/fort (which should I use?)
Helmet: Gaze or an Eth Andy's

Iron Golem: An infinity in some normal item. (I don't want him to die from IM)

How could my Commandomancer (WTF_HAX) be better?

Knight Terror

Diabloii.Net Member
The 20 in Revives seems like a lot of overkill. I don't know anyone that needs to maintain more than 10 revives at a time. Do you actually need that many points into revive?

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
newerest said:
Helm: Gaze is nice. You could try a Gface or Andy's.
Belt: Verdungo's.
Gloves: Bloodfist, Lava Gout, Magnus' Skin or LoH.

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
Knight Terror said:
The 20 in Revives seems like a lot of overkill. I don't know anyone that needs to maintain more than 10 revives at a time. Do you actually need that many points into revive?
No, I have not finished maxing out my skills, but I thought it would be pretty funny to be dueling and then 40+ revives with all of the auras to suddenly attack.

I started this necro as a bonemancer but after I made the infinity iron golem (accident, lol) I decided to make him into a commando. (I didn't spend any skill points outside of summoning and I didn't spend any stat points at all)

I think I will use LoH for PvM, and Bloodfists for pvp.

compubuy

Diabloii.Net Member
That would be about the best commandomancer that could ever exist. Dueling however would be scarey because of the IG cost, and if it did die the humiliation factor would be quite high.

Even in PVM I don't see a high comfort level with the Infinity IG, you'd constantly have to "baby" him and watch his hit points.

williamchan

Diabloii.Net Member
compubuy said:
That would be about the best commandomancer that could ever exist. Dueling however would be scarey because of the IG cost, and if it did die the humiliation factor would be quite high.

Even in PVM I don't see a high comfort level with the Infinity IG, you'd constantly have to "baby" him and watch his hit points.
ya a nice im on tat ig would make an uber lost.... :eek: lol i cant imagine how u can even do an ig on an infinity by accident :confused:

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
compubuy said:

LOL...that is the funniest thing I've heard in a month from our beloved necro forum...you must not know how hard it's going to be reviving 40 corpses that last only 3 minutes...and that's after you raise your skeletons/mages first BEFORE you start a dueling...that would take about 5 minutes just to get a complete army.

You think most of the 9-14 year olds that are playing now are that patient? don't think so.

As for a infinity IG...the thread starter would have to be worried about losing it if his necromancer doesn't die first...unless he's like most pubby duelers that run to town to save them from dying...that just happens way to much.

And since he's using a vamp/gaze...that makes it not even close to the best commando that ever exsisted.

HoS

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
newerest said:
Alright, so this is my skill setup.
20 raise skeleton
20 mage
20 mastery
20 revives (lol)
1 in all golems except fire
1 in golem mastery
1 in summon resist

1 in all curses

1 in bone armor
1 in corpse explosion
1 in bone wall

Gear: (prebuff)

Helm: Shako
Ammy: Mara's or a +3 summon (mara's would be for bo prebuff)
Armor: Mage plate enigma (996 def..)
Weapon: AoKl (on switch) ethier beast and homu or CTA and spirit shield
Belt: Arach
Rings: two Sojs/Bks
Gloves: Frosties
Charms: 10 summon skillers and one anni
Boots: +2 Marrows

Ammy: Angelics
Armor: Mage plate enigma
Weapon: Beast zerker
Rings: Angelics
Charms: As many +life scs as I can get, same anni
Boots: +2 Marrows (nothing comes close)

Merc's Gear
Weapon: Pride in an Eth Great Poleaxe
Armor: I am thinking Coh/fort (which should I use?)
Helmet: Gaze or an Eth Andy's

Iron Golem: An infinity in some normal item. (I don't want him to die from IM)

How could my Commandomancer (WTF_HAX) be better?
I'll agree with all your skill placement...but 1...the revives. You will be taking about 5 inutes if not longer just to get 40 revives that last only 3 minutes as it is. I used the extra points into bone wall since it's also used as a synergy for bone armor...and gives you a strong wall to trap people with as well.

Since your going to be reviving 40 revives...you might as well just stay with 2 soj's....use the verdungo's over string...and I perfer shako for helm for extra life/mana.

Since your going to be having 12+ skeletons/mages to go along with all your revives...you won't be actually hitting anything with you beast weapon...since it's really there for your army to the damage for you.

As for your merc...fort/pride/eth andy's is fine.

HoS

Mammel248

Banned
Well, my Skelemancer has Revives maxed too. Let me tell you this: seeing such a HUGE army on your minimap is IMPRESSIVE. I've played some cow games with a friend and he was quite shocked about my army size (~62).

It's also just cool to see 2 huge cow armies storm each other :lol: :thumbsup: .

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Mammel248 said:
Well, my Skelemancer has Revives maxed too. Let me tell you this: seeing such a HUGE army on your minimap is IMPRESSIVE. I've played some cow games with a friend and he was quite shocked about my army size (~62).

It's also just cool to see 2 huge cow armies storm each other :lol: :thumbsup: .
perhaps, but in PvP, against a char to just plays defensive for a while + the time it takes to revive all those things... = your army would puff on you suddenly, and in an instant, predator becomes the pray...:\
Besides, It's a bloody nuissance to revive an army that big...I have a bone necro, with 1 in all of the summon tree skills, wich grants me a 7 warrior, 7 mage skeleton army, + 1 golem + ~14 revives = 15 "meat shields" in PvP, since i never bother with revives...and I can't stand to go revive all of them if they die...
I think I'd go crazy if I'd have to revive 40 souls every 3 minutes...

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
I'll agree with all your skill placement...but 1...the revives. You will be taking about 5 inutes if not longer just to get 40 revives that last only 3 minutes as it is. I used the extra points into bone wall since it's also used as a synergy for bone armor...and gives you a strong wall to trap people with as well.

HoS
I know, but I won't be going out of my way to get bodies.

I have though about it, and I think I will use a good andy's so I don't have to switch my helm.