Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rate my Java

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by EnDrIn-SK, Mar 16, 2004.

1. EnDrIn-SK

EnDrIn-SK IncGamers Member

Rate my Java

hey, i just made a javazon.
    i had a look on the guide here on how to makin a light java but i still have sum doubts.

on the guide they say u should have dex for equip. isnt it better havin dex for max block?? isnt lightnin strike better then charged (the +3 bonus from tgods makes it better no?)?

My Equip is like this:

Eth Upped Titans
    Shafstop (going for chains)
    +2 java skills, 3 ll rare glove
    Tgods
    SS
    Raven
    Dual leech ring (7,6)
    Andys Visage with jewel of fervor

Which ammy is better to have? Highlords seens the best for me (ias and skill plus deadly strike). My Skill Distribution is like this

20 on lf
    20 on cs
    20 on ls
    7 on power strike (maxin it for sin)
    5 on dodge
    5 on Avoid
    1 on the worst one (don remember XP)
    I have 1 on cs pierce and penetrate
    Also have 5 on valkyrie

Should I get valkyrie to lvl 17 with +skills itens or max power strike for sin?
    Is andys visage good enough for a java (mine gives 10 ll and 30 str... i like the ias it gives so much XD)

Have i build this zon correctly??

Comments plz :thumbsup:

2. marvel.

marvel. Banned

raise critical strike and evade alot more.. then do avoids, umm evade is the best one for java zons considering your running 98% of time.. dont raise valk it dies one hit pvp anyways.. critical strike and evade..! they'll help you most :)

3. EnDrIn-SK

err, i meant evade then... i raised the first one to five and the third one to five... should i raise crit strike?? i dont mean to have lots of physical dmg...
    my merc has a shael amn eth bonehew... he's might he does more then 3,8k dmg and jabs very fast.. shouldnt i go for more syn then?? thx :thumbsup:

4. GITO86

GITO86 IncGamers Member

you dont need crit strike since the majority of your damage is lightning damage. crit strike would be a waste. but you do need more points in evade. you may want to consider a razortail for pvm also, since it makes lightning fury many times more effective.

5. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Lightning strike truly would be the most amazing lighting javazon skill if it didn't suffer from the fact that you can't stack more than one lightning strike on enemies. If you release another while one is currently bouncing around the second one will do no damage.

6. EnDrIn-SK

yeah.. which lvl is enough on evade?? the cheapest one.. bcus on the high lvls it doesnt even make a difference on %
    im usin a +2 java skill 3 ll.. loh is better no?? ty again

cya