Rate my fury pvp item setup

Rate my fury pvp item setup

After i met Kazama_Fury i felt inspired to make a fury druid. Even though i cant afford the nice stuff he has (tombreaver eth 3 soc) i gave the fury druid a try. he is lvl 86 atm, here is his item setup.

Jalahs
Verdungos
Draculs
Gores
Enigma Bp
Ravenfrost
Carrion Wind
Angelic Amu + Rings in stash
ebotd Gpa
Highlords Amu
10 Shape skillers 1-2x life

i have about 15k ar with Highlords/Carrion/Raven Setup
and more than 22k with angelics.

7.2 k life after my own bo and spirit

dmg is around 7k.

Suggestions or comments would be helpful.( i have base str and base so i went Max vita :clap: )

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
A wanring, against zealers, 22K Ar ISN'T that much, specially using a great poleaxe (2 handed) meaning, no shield...
I manage to hit 24K Ar, and 16K dmg... and I'm STILL trying to get a little more Ar and IAS...

Thought you have more life than me, so perhaps getting more FHR and a little more Ar would be better, since you should be able to take quite a few blows...

But hey, go out, duel and let us know on the results..

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
u can use a one handed weapon aswell in stash, like caddy (lo+3ed/ias) and then go for bloodfist thats gives u 30 fhr

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
u can use a one handed weapon aswell in stash, like caddy (lo+3ed/ias) and then go for bloodfist thats gives u 30 fhr
edite: try to reach the 86 fhr breakpoint gl with ur druid, druids are cool!!!

stoutewolf said:
edite: try to reach the 86 fhr breakpoint gl with ur druid, druids are cool!!!
well well well, hi rog :-D. the problem is that i aready invested all my points in vita, should i just save the rest of my points and dump them into dex? I am tempted to use a gris caddy 4 soc with 3ed 15ias jewel + storm but noone seems to have them. i made a thread in the trade forum Europe on nl and nobody replied. Thx for all the replies guys. I will switch 4 of the 2x life shapers for 12 fhr shapers.

thx again

greetz rang