Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rate my Flaming rabies wolf/bear

Discussion in 'Druid' started by screw, Apr 3, 2004.

1. screw

screw IncGamers Member

Rate my Flaming rabies wolf/bear

Hi! please rate my build for me. Im quite a poor guy, with stuff out of my friends and kind souls.
    i play on asia.

lvl 69 Rabied_Aw (named after my friend who has rabies :lol: )
    shifts to wolf for rabies and bear for pvm.
    Skills
    20 rabies
    20 fireclaws
    20 firestorm
    1 lycan
    1 ww
    can someone suggest where to put the rest of my skill points? (1 in hunger and shockwave maybe? shld i max lycan or oak?)

Equipment
    Cerebus +3
    4shael 2ias jewel phaseblade (no second mods, im poor)
    Duriel's Shell
    trangs gloves
    Carrion wind
    Manald heal
    +1 druid ammy with redundant mods like mana
    string of ears (free, so its poor quality)
    sanders boots
    some dumb uniq shield (waiting for stormshield, waiting...waiting...)
    two 3% r/w sc (are they redundant?)
    two 12%fhr gc
    (wat could i improve on?)

stats
    str:80
    dex:150
    vit: 100
    nrg: base
    unused: 60
    can someone suggest where to put them? i don't want to put a single point wrongly or in access

I have only about 750 hp, which is quite sad.
    i do 10k-11k rabies on my 2 handed druid uniq scythe(2 to druid), and 8k on my phaseblade.

I got owned by a full IKset barb in normal. I was lvl 65 but fought this guy who brought his lvl 70+ chars to duel me. (gave me a demon limb after that yay) His druid ATE ME UP! pure fury using a gimmershred(?wats up with that)

but i did eat up some of his chars like his sorc and pally, which were about 10 lvls higher then me.

Rabies_Aw has TOO LITTLE HEALTH! Please give me suggestions on how to improve my char in all aspects. He's super fun!!

2. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

look ar kazama fury's guide..it should answer ur questions

3. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

life should always be mentionned with how much you have when shifted. i certainly hope that 750 life is not when you're shifted.

the lack of life and damage is due to the lack of shapeshift charms which this build really revolves around (also on the carrion wind ring). With these charms, you can exponentially increase your rabies and fireclaw damage, at the sametime, gaining more life and ar. as you can see, just the +2 difference from athena's wrath and without has a difference of 3k rabies.

however, i assume this is on ladder because you have a cerebus, getting shape charms could prove difficult. i cant help you with that except wishing you goodluck. :)

my guide should answer all your gear and skill distribution questions as tor stated.

4. screw

screw IncGamers Member

750 life IS my shapeshifted life, unfortunately. I lose sometimes (many times) but its great fun though.

And about the charms, shucks. Thx anyway

5. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

if you cant afford them, just go for vita scs then to boost your life count. it should help greatly.

edit: if you have issues catching up with casters, etc. go for the logical choice of frw scs :)