Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rate and help my zealot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Fincher, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Fincher

Fincher IncGamers Member

Rate and help my zealot

His stats are 140 str,140 dex,120 vit,15 energy, he is lvl 61 and his skills are 22 fant
    24 zeal
    10 sacrafice
    11 holy shield
    Im in nm baal runs and the only time i die is against those lgithning bastards

My gear is pretty good, 8/6/20 gaze, clean hoz i think like 176%,clean gris armor,lightsaber,6/12 string of ears, 2 cathans seal rings, crap ammy Im embarrased to list, norm boots norm gloves, the best thing I have left to trade is shael and I have 30 unused stat points, what should I put them into

2. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

Leave the energy alone, get an Engima for your life and more str. Just throw the rest into vitality. Put enough into dex for max block, if you have ar problems you can always add more dex, or get angelic rings and ammy. You can also add into Blessed Aim. Whenever you get skill points, add into sacrifice and holy sheild, once those are maxed add into you resist skillz, as it will add more to your resist, which is a good thing, lol. Once you maxed those 2 out, and have added a bit into you resists, put some into blessed aim ONLY if you still have ar problems. I can see you do not have much to trade, but here is what I suggest ( I will list expensive and not-expensive ones) just in case some things turn armound
    Cheap:
    Guardian Angel/Shaft with Um
    Um your HOZ
    Get an 08 gaze and socket it and put in ne thing you need
    gore riders
    saracens chance
    raven frosts
    good string
    crafted blood gloves
    expensive:
    engima
    exile(eth)
    botd(eth)
    good dracs
    gore riders
    highlords ammy/maras if ur hurtin for resists
    good verdungos
    good crown of ages(socket this with what ever you need)
    raven frost(perfect arent that hard to get)
    there you go!
    but if things havent turned around, then a shael can prolly get you nothing that can come of use reall, but u really neda get better armor,rings n ammy, boots n gloves, if you give me ur acc name and ur realm i can come and give you some stuff to trade or give you some free, if u need.

3. Fincher

Fincher IncGamers Member

Thanks

my account name is *heroclix and im on useast also whats the diff between 08 gaze and 1.10 gaze

4. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

Crap, im West man, I really wish I could help you... But the diffrence is, 08 Gaze has 8 dl, but 25 dr, un like the 09 gaze, which has a crap 22 to cold dmg mod and 20 dr, and in everyone's humble opinion, 08 gaze is better.Well, if things dont go well there is always ebay and stuff you know... thats what they are there for.

5. Ulric

Ulric IncGamers Member

you need to get better ammys and rings. Also sigon set gloves, belt and boots are nice. I use them even on my level 90 Zealot. Also Gris armor isn't all that good. I would go with something that gives more resist. From what I see, only thing giving you resist is your shield, you need more than that. If lightning monsters are killing you, get more LR. And you have to prepare for Hell, which means even more resist. Save gold and gamble. I've found some really nice stuff that way. Also, you need to figure out how you will deal with PIs.

6. dallascisco

dallascisco IncGamers Member

what is your main right click aura? I suggest possibly adding holy freeze or holy shock. It adds damage to your attack, periodic damage from the aura and raises your max resist. I use a holy freeze zealot and I'm loving it right now. Works against PI's

like the other guys said, some upgraded gear will help to.

7. Fincher

Fincher IncGamers Member

fant

lvl 22 fant and left click zeal,also my lightsaber adds quite a bit of magic and lit dam,didnt they get rid of phys immunes

8. Ulric

Ulric IncGamers Member

I'm afraid PIs are still around, and Deathlords in Act5 have high damage resist and don't forget Bosses. I know Lightsabre does some elemental and magic damage, but in Hell it will not be enough. You have to figure on Vengence or another weapon with Conviction. I personally use Gimmershred, which does about 500pts of Fire, Cold, and Lightning damage. With Conviction, I rather meet PIs rather than normal monsters. In the end, I think Conviction is necessary Aura for all Paladins. Its also one of the best party Auras.