Rare Shield worth keeping?

piggiz

Diabloii.Net Member
Rare Shield worth keeping?

I found this rare shield from a drop during my mfing.

Juz wanna know if it is worth to keep:-

BITTER EMBLEM
Royal Shield
Defence : 518
Chance to block : 75%
Required Strength : 70
Required Level : 42
Smite dmg : 24 - 32
(Paladin Only)

+2 to Paladin Skills
17% Faster Hit Recovery
30% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chances of Blocking
90% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +19
Requirements -30%
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

or ditch it?

Loboleal

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice defense, but Ethereal and no autorepair is bad. And resistances are low.
I wouldn't keep it. Just my opinion :)

Any1

Banned
That's a great shield. There was a bug with upgrading Ethereal armor-class items, that prevented the Defense Rating to be upgraded to an elite level. I'm sure it effects unique armor, I'm not sure about rare.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
if i was super rich and didnt have to worry bout stuff like spare zods or upgrade runes..i would definitely upgrade it and zod it

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
I would have to agree. Definitely worth the upgrade and zoded. The strength requirements will be super low, the smite damage will be nice, the chance to block is very good, and it has nice defense and resists. All in all, a very nice shield. And one other thing, you won't have the same f***ing shield as every other copy cat on b.net.

--welt

piggiz

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
I would have to agree. Definitely worth the upgrade and zoded. The strength requirements will be super low, the smite damage will be nice, the chance to block is very good, and it has nice defense and resists. All in all, a very nice shield. And one other thing, you won't have the same f***ing shield as every other copy cat on b.net.

--welt
Thanks guys, I will upgrade and zod it :) Cheers

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
I would wait with the upgrading until Blizzard fixes the bug... If you decide to upgrade it now, it will most likely end up with less defense than it has now.

EvilBarney

Diabloii.Net Member
youre all crazy

You should definitely keep it and dont bother Zod-ing it. Just make sure to use holy shield whenever you use it and its durability will never go down. Might wanna be very careful in PvM tho, but its a good PvP shield if u cant afford Zak. If you dont want it ill gladly take :D

Raven-Hood

Diabloii.Net Member
I hope you didnt upgrade it. Ethereal bonus does not work on upgraded items. And HoZ is way better then that.

Raven-Hood