Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rare ring mods

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by helvete, Jun 23, 2005.

1. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

Rare ring mods

The AS states that you can get 12-15% resist all on a rare (and therefore also crafted) ring. However, I'm starting to doubt this information, as I've never seen that much resists on a rare/crafted ring.

Anyway, the dream ring would be a 12/8 dual leech craft with 15% resist all and 60 life! Now that would be something (tho the level req of 96 or so would be a little steep).

Other possibilities include
    - 10%FCR/10%manaregen/5energy/110mana/15%allresist/20 str. craft - sorc dream item
    - 5vitality/10%fcr/6dr/4mdr/90 mana craft - ES sorc dream item
    - Rare with 45%lightning/fire resist and 15% poison/cold resist + 3 suffixes such as leech, cast rate, life, etc. - generally a dream!

However, I'd like to be 100% sure these rings can spawn. As said, very uncertain about 12-15% resist all on rares...

2. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

3. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Rare rings can only have up to 11% res all. gg AS.

I also recommend d2data's list of prefixes and suffixes for a more total overview look. The bottom group of links on that page shows what can spawn on rares for each item type.

4. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Waahaaahaaaa. One step closer to seeing how RTB pulls all these answers so fast. Thnx for the link. That's an awesome calc.