Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rare/Crafted circlets and ammies

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Rice_Farmer3, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Rare/Crafted circlets and ammies

i've seen a really nice rare/crafted circlets and ammies on B-net a couple of times. sometimes they had +2 to sorc skills AND +2 to Necro skills and such. is that "naturally" possible, or are those hacked?

2. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

Hm... this has me confused.

My limited knowledge of D2 item generation says that each affix group is picked at most once, and according to the affix table at Arreat Summit, those +2/+1 class skills are all in one group. So it should not be possible to get +2 sorc and +2 necro on the same item.

However, the +skilltab affixes seem to be in their own group, which --- by the same logic --- would allow a rare +2 necro +2 summoning amulet to be created; yet I don't remember ever hearing about such beasts... so they are either incredibly rare, I'm totally off track, or the affix tables aren't correct...

3. antihelei

antihelei IncGamers Member

the duped rare ammies on non-ladder sometimes have +2 amazon, +2 barbarian skills and things like that, but I would venture to say that it is highly improbable to find something like that anymore

4. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

+skills and +skilltabs are in the same group. These amulets with two +skill affixes are pre-lod dupes.