Rants R Us

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
My rant..snow, or rather ice. My parents live in a township, and the snow removal system totally sucks. My parent's road is covered in a layer of ice about 3/4" thick. Last night, we had somewhat of a thaw, with a smattering of freezing rain. Their road is an ice rink. The school busses were running over an hour late. Anyhow, my father was attempting to back into the driveway to take my mom to the doctor's and he slid off the road into the ditch.

Another rant..retail stores and sales. A local department store had an advertisement for carpet cleaners. This was one mother of a discount and I have been wanting one for quite some time. I get to the store and lo and behold...none on the shelf. I finally found an employee and she checked in the back. She comes back with a dolly with 5 carpet cleaners that were in the back and not on the shelf during the sale. Makes one wonder, doesn't it?
Response to both your rants

1) Columbus has yet to touch the sidewalks, so they are all ice. I have to walk in the road to class and avoid being splashed by cars.

2) Since it took you so long to track down an employee, they were probably running short handed. When a store runs short handed and they have a sale, there's never enough time to stock the shelves.

6. I hate being lonely. Even my other personalities don't hang out with me anymore.
"We hung on like barnacles on a boat. Even though the ship sinks you know you can't let go."

"I was talking like two hands knocking yellin' "Let me in! Let me in! Please come out!"

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
My_Immortal6 said:
Ok I have another rant.

1. Limp Bizkit or whatever absolutely killed Behind Blue Eyes by The Who. Argh. :rant:
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't even get me started that is my favorite song, Durst must die

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranting seems fun so why not do it too! *Jumps on boat* Alright here goes :

1- I hate being lonely also!
2- I hate stress because I'm being setted up with a girl and I really want something to happen! Although I'm not thinking much about it, but when I do, damn stress. :grrr: But I'll see where it goes anyway....
3- I hate the fact that there won't another Tool album in at least 2 years!
4- I hate the fact that Tool never comes to the Bell Center in Montreal!
5- I hate the fact that APC never comes to the Bell Center in Montreal!
6- I hate the fact that The Mars Volta is openning for APC on their new tour, and that there are not coming to Montreal!
7- I hate the fact that Danny Lohner doesn't have much chance to get Tool to make a new song for the Hellboy soundtrack.
8- I hate winter. 'Nuff said.
9- There is no nine.

Hey this is cool! I should do it more often. :)

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yeah, Ti-Ben's presence reminds me of my rant: SOME JERK BEAT ME TO MAKING THE DAILY THREAD IN THE SPF BY TWO MINUTES YESTERDAY :p

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Oh yeah, Ti-Ben's presence reminds me of my rant: SOME JERK BEAT ME TO MAKING THE DAILY THREAD IN THE SPF BY TWO MINUTES YESTERDAY :p
I blame you for having quick fingers. :p But it also happened to me last week I think with the trade thread so.... :rolleyes: I know how you feel. :lol:

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
1.People who make bands like Good Charlotte popular.Or call them punk.Or think they are gothic because they are dressed in black.
2.Rap.can't stand it.
3.MTV.Stupid shows+crappy songs=teh sux
4.Bills.Rent.No money.Ouch.
5.Hot girls I can't have because I r teh pussy.
6.Ugly guys with hot girls.That could be me.If not for my pussiness.

Anakha1

Banned
Rant #1: I am out of cheese and beer and I have to choose between them and rent because payday isn't until thursday and I'm too lazy to dip into my savings.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's another small-ish rant.

School is still open even if there's a snow storm and every road are closed. Bunk! :grrr:

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Me again.

1. I had to work an hour and a half longer then usual this morning. For the simple reason that I was the only one hauling *** to get everything done. The others were hardly doing anything whilst I served customers, checked off our huge ciggarette order and stocked the milk fridge. :rant: