Rants R Us

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
My school has a special Barnes & Nobles right next to campus with comfy couches and tables and the works. I just go there to do homework that involves questions from the textbook.
GUESS: You go to Boston Univ?

Anakha1

Banned
My_Immortal6 said:
1. Beer is too expensive. I hate having to budget when i can buy my beer. Sure, there is cheap beer, but i don't like beer flavoured water.
Good thing beer is twice as good here and half as expensive!

My_Immortal6 said:
3. Underworld is not out on Dvd here yet.
Good idea! I think I'll go watch my Underworld DVD now...

My_Immortal6 said:
4. My stupid Ex girlfriend has my gamecube and won't give it back. And she has $2000 worth of my cd's, books and computer games. ARGH! :rant:
This is the reason why less-mobile PCs are so much better than consoles. Well... one of the MANY reasons.

My_Immortal6 said:
5. I also found out she started dating somebody else 2 days after we broke up. Shows how much she cared.
At least you're now free to date Amy Lee!

My_Immortal6 said:
7. I can't afford A Perfect Circle tickets.
Well, it's a good thing they suck then, isn't it?

My_Immortal6 said:
8. I like a girl who has a boyfriend and lives in Canada. I sure know how to pick 'em.
And I'm not giving her up, too! All's fair in love, war and taxes, mate! :D

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
GUESS: You go to Boston Univ?
I give you credit for guessing in the same time-zone. Oh yeah, they built a Starbucks IN the bookstore too, which brings me to another point.

I don't know about you guys but the quality and speed of service at coffee shops in the US kind of suck. I used to live in Hong Kong and they had a well-oiled coffee making team that made me my coffee-of-the-day before I could finish paying the cashier.

Oh well, I don't go coffee shops anymore since I can easily make instant in my microwave.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Rant 2: Anakha is better than me in every way. :(

although a perfect circle doesn't suck and yes I will set my standards on amy lee. I :love: her.

Anakha1

Banned
My_Immortal6 said:
Are you Amy Lee?
No, but I'm only a fling. *** candy, if you will.

Amy Lee, man! You're now free to date Amy Lee! What the hell are you still hanging around here for? Go and woo said strumpet!

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
No, but I'm only a fling. *** candy, if you will.

Amy Lee, man! You're now free to date Amy Lee! What the hell are you still hanging around here for? Go and woo said strumpet!
*puts on make-up* I'll be there in 5.

First Anakha, then Amy Lee.

Anakha1

Banned
My_Immortal6 said:
*puts on make-up* I'll be there in 5.

First Anakha, then Amy Lee.
Baby, you don't need to put on any of that makeup. It only conceals your natural beauty.

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Icarus said:
ah. i'm waiting for the seattle show. i hope they're a bit less expensive though.
Yeah this is Australian money, so i guess it would be like 40 US or so. I was hoping to see Maynard live. *pouts*

EDIT: More Rants

1. The movie channels suck.

2. ESPN advertising is the WORST advertising EVER. :rant:

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
My rant..snow, or rather ice. My parents live in a township, and the snow removal system totally sucks. My parent's road is covered in a layer of ice about 3/4" thick. Last night, we had somewhat of a thaw, with a smattering of freezing rain. Their road is an ice rink. The school busses were running over an hour late. Anyhow, my father was attempting to back into the driveway to take my mom to the doctor's and he slid off the road into the ditch.

Another rant..retail stores and sales. A local department store had an advertisement for carpet cleaners. This was one mother of a discount and I have been wanting one for quite some time. I get to the store and lo and behold...none on the shelf. I finally found an employee and she checked in the back. She comes back with a dolly with 5 carpet cleaners that were in the back and not on the shelf during the sale. Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranting

1. My boss is an idiot. He never orders anything until after we run out of it. And he forgets to leave cheques for our supplies, who complain to me. Honestly, this guy couldn't order his way out of a bag. We have like 3 bottles of 600ml Coke left, we have no Winfield 12mg (both huge sellers) and he hasn't paid the bread guy for 3 weeks. How he gets out of bed in the morning is beyond me.