Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rantings

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by HellsAngelIzual, Aug 30, 2006.

1. HellsAngelIzual

HellsAngelIzual IncGamers Member

Rantings

I've been playing D2 Battlenet for 5 days straight. I can't even believe the frickin LAG. No matter what game you are in, you will lag. And Chaos games are the worst. Great players die because they don't even know if they're being attacked because nothing on their screen is moving!

And speaking of Chaos games. I love how you can't find a decent frickin Chaos game anymore. The basic rules that most people follow in a Chaos game is that if you set up the game, you run. Today I went into a game and someone sat there telling me I was a noob and various other unfriendly names because I wouldn't run. My character has decent mana so I can cast a lot without worrying about potions. In fact, I only need mana potions when there's a mana burn monster. But my life and attacks are way down so I can't run. That is why I don't make Chaos games, I join, so I can help attack, not to run.

I also hate it when you're in the middle of a Chaos game and you see "So and so was dropped due to time out." So basically, Battle.net just dropped them because they fail to come to Diablo's needs because WORLD OF WAR CRAFT IS SO MUCH BETTER. WELL IT'S NOT, OR ELSE EVERYONE ON D2 WOULD'VE LEFT BY NOW AND THESE THINGS WOULDN'T BOTHER ME.

The dropping and the "Failed to Join Game" thing is happening WAY to frequently. What happened to when Blizzard actually gave a damn about Battle.net?

Now, I am not asking for a reset, like all those other losers who think a reset will actually help and slit their wrists over it every night. I'm simply ranting because the only other people who wouldn't understand what I was ranting about are my mother and step father, but I doubt they even know what a Chaos game is...they left D2 for some dumb game named Clans.

With that said, don't flame me because I just needed to get that off my chest.

:soapbox: /end Soapbox

2. HellsAngelIzual

Oh and by the way...if you find a player called "EvilTrickster31" I recommend jumping him. Hostile him...he's a very rude player and he has Sojs...make him give them to you.

3. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

I recommend you get a stuffed animal and a golf club, apply the latter to the former multiple times until teh Rage is gone.

4. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy IncGamers Member

That or don't play diablo 5 days straight.

5. Inokis

Inokis IncGamers Member

This really made me laugh for some reason :grin:

6. TurfTalker

TurfTalker IncGamers Member

The doctor will see you now...

7. tinncann25

tinncann25 IncGamers Member

you silly goose

8. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

kind of random, but in chaos games is there a reason some players are so anal about having to touch the seals them selves ? I'm guessing it's all ego..

9. rykuss

rykuss Banned

To keep morons from releasing the seal bosses on an unsuspecting group of leecher's. It's also nice to kill all of the seal bosses and their minions for maximum experience, which is the whole point of a Chaos run.

10. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

So the the person running the Chaos game knows exactly when the minions will spawn. The last thing they need while clearing is for some moron to dump Lord De Seis right on top of their heads when they're not suspecting it.

11. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

makes sense I just see these same people complain when they are out of harms way/by the seal and still complain.

12. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Not even one bathroom break?

13. HellsAngelIzual

Ha ha, I had plenty of bathroom breaks.

I was wondering about the seals too because when someone in my group says NOT TO TOUCH THE SEAL, I love how everyone backs off like they were told to, except one idiot who has to think he's the "uber ownzorz" and hit the seal and die, and causing all the other weaker players to die, forcing the higher level players to save our rears.

And I like the idea of the golf club and and stuffed animals but there's two things wrong:
    1) I have a major weakness for anything cute. Stuffed animals, kittens...just not children. So I could hit one of those right?
    2) No where in this house would anyone find a golf club.

Perhaps a bat and a child?

On a more serious note, ever since that post, the lags haven't been unbearable anymore for me. I've wondered though, if it's because I stopped playing Chaos games or because less people have been on, or some other unknown reason that has nothing to do with Blizzard because they obviously don't care about their Diablo fanbase anymore.

14. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

Well, as much as I do support that Idea, i should prolly caution you against it. For the sake of my head, as much as yours :rolleyes:

Have any melons?

15. HellsAngelIzual

Melons? No. Other various objects that don't involve human or animal life...yes.

If I went batcrap insane on a tree with a pole, do you suppose that would work?

16. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

Trees are a bad idea. Especially if its the thick kind. It'd be like slamming a bat into a telephone pole, little to no damage to pole - large shock of impact to self, and tingly hands. It'd be kind of hard to sustain a constant wailing like that.

17. frish

frish IncGamers Member

it would sure look hilarious :thumbsup:

18. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Beating up children with a golf club means having crippled adults later and they would be another burden for our social system. I want them to work hard for my pension later, so better take stuff dolls or so.

19. HellsAngelIzual

Dolls could work. Thanks. lol