Ranged enchantress secondary skills

What "Off the wall" build should I choose to play?

• Enchantress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claws of Thunder Assassin

• PoisonZon

• Spear pally zealer

• Conversion pally

• Barb Leaper

• Claws of Ice Assassin

• Palazon Battlemaid

• Avenger Sorc

• Tri Sorc

• Total voters

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranged enchantress secondary skills

As you can read in the daily thread:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?p=3655099

This is about Incantrix, my SC untwinked bow enchantress in a party with a tesladin and a frenzier.

She is now level 12 with this skills:

7 Warmth
1 Fire Bolt
1 Fireball

1 Static Field
1 Telekinesis

1 Frozen Armor

She will get 1 in teleport, max enchant, fire mastery and warmth (66 total skills), leaving her 30 spare skill points at level 85.

I ask you, where would you put them?

(poll coming)

edit: please read the daily linked here, and try to explain your vote. Thanks!

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
LM and the rest in SF.

Get some lightning Damage (charms/items/jewels) and max Lightning Mastery, that way you do extra damage EVERY HIT, put the rest in static field for the extra range. 1-20 lightning Damage after LM gives something like 4-80 lightning. You can use Skystrike or a magic/rare bow/crossbow with big lightning Damage on switch.

GG Enchantress :D

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
LM and the rest in SF.

Get some lightning Damage (charms/items/jewels) and max Lightning Mastery, that way you do extra damage EVERY HIT, put the rest in static field for the extra range. 1-20 lightning Damage after LM gives something like 4-80 lightning. You can use Skystrike or a magic/rare bow/crossbow with big lightning Damage on switch.

GG Enchantress :D
Skystrike? Eeewww.. Ranged Enchantress's use unique bows with the "fires explosive arrows/bolts" mod, so their fire damage connects every time. Besides, 250 light damage isn't that much.. even if boosted by about 350%, with high Lightning mastery. And wouldn't you have to really hit to get the Lightning damage done?

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
LM and the rest in SF.

Despite what the LCS says, for ranged attacks, lightning mastery doesn't work, and fire mastery only counts once (when you cast enchant.) Cold mastery is -Resist, so it works fine. I think they did this to balance melee vs. ranged enchantresses. (Or they just screwed up. :))

I voted ES/TK, I love ES. :)

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
San said:
Skystrike? Eeewww.. Ranged Enchantress's use unique bows with the "fires explosive arrows/bolts" mod, so their fire damage connects every time. Besides, 250 light damage isn't that much.. even if boosted by about 350%, with high Lightning mastery. And wouldn't you have to really hit to get the Lightning damage done?

I know that, the Lightning damage is to help against FI, by the way, the best weapon is unique Xbow not a Unique Bow:D

Too Bad that LM doesn't work with ranged attacks :( My ranged enchantress have only points spend in Enchant & Synergies, good to know that before waste my precious skill points.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
I know that, the Lightning damage is to help against FI, by the way, the best weapon is unique Xbow not a Unique Bow:D
Isn't Kuko any good?

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
You could... put it in Blaze or something. It's the prettiest option?

Otherwise I'd go with TK/ES as well.

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
Demon Machine is faster then kuko and only needs 8%IAS to hit 11 Frames per attack/2,2 attacks per second, Kuko bow needs 65% IAS to hit the same speed and 102%IAS to hit 10 Frames per attack/2,5 attacks per second.
Thats lot of IAS :D Another advantage of Demon Machine is the big bonus of plain AR and more piercing.

Kuko is easier to find, a nice weapon to use, my enchantress used one from Cl33 to Cl49.