Ranged enchantress secondary skills

What "Off the wall" build should I choose to play?

  • Enchantress

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claws of Thunder Assassin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PoisonZon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spear pally zealer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conversion pally

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barb Leaper

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claws of Ice Assassin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palazon Battlemaid

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Avenger Sorc

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tri Sorc

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
Ranged enchantress secondary skills

As you can read in the daily thread:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?p=3655099

This is about Incantrix, my SC untwinked bow enchantress in a party with a tesladin and a frenzier.

She is now level 12 with this skills:

7 Warmth
1 Fire Bolt
1 Fireball

1 Static Field
1 Telekinesis

1 Frozen Armor

She will get 1 in teleport, max enchant, fire mastery and warmth (66 total skills), leaving her 30 spare skill points at level 85.

I ask you, where would you put them?

(poll coming)

edit: please read the daily linked here, and try to explain your vote. Thanks!
 

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
LM and the rest in SF.

Get some lightning Damage (charms/items/jewels) and max Lightning Mastery, that way you do extra damage EVERY HIT, put the rest in static field for the extra range. 1-20 lightning Damage after LM gives something like 4-80 lightning. You can use Skystrike or a magic/rare bow/crossbow with big lightning Damage on switch.


GG Enchantress :D
 

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
LM and the rest in SF.

Get some lightning Damage (charms/items/jewels) and max Lightning Mastery, that way you do extra damage EVERY HIT, put the rest in static field for the extra range. 1-20 lightning Damage after LM gives something like 4-80 lightning. You can use Skystrike or a magic/rare bow/crossbow with big lightning Damage on switch.


GG Enchantress :D
Skystrike? Eeewww.. Ranged Enchantress's use unique bows with the "fires explosive arrows/bolts" mod, so their fire damage connects every time. Besides, 250 light damage isn't that much.. even if boosted by about 350%, with high Lightning mastery. And wouldn't you have to really hit to get the Lightning damage done?
 

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
LM and the rest in SF.

Get some lightning Damage (charms/items/jewels) and max Lightning Mastery, that way you do extra damage EVERY HIT, put the rest in static field for the extra range. 1-20 lightning Damage after LM gives something like 4-80 lightning. You can use Skystrike or a magic/rare bow/crossbow with big lightning Damage on switch.
Despite what the LCS says, for ranged attacks, lightning mastery doesn't work, and fire mastery only counts once (when you cast enchant.) Cold mastery is -Resist, so it works fine. I think they did this to balance melee vs. ranged enchantresses. (Or they just screwed up. :))

I voted ES/TK, I love ES. :)
 

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
San said:
Skystrike? Eeewww.. Ranged Enchantress's use unique bows with the "fires explosive arrows/bolts" mod, so their fire damage connects every time. Besides, 250 light damage isn't that much.. even if boosted by about 350%, with high Lightning mastery. And wouldn't you have to really hit to get the Lightning damage done?

I know that, the Lightning damage is to help against FI, by the way, the best weapon is unique Xbow not a Unique Bow:D

Too Bad that LM doesn't work with ranged attacks :( My ranged enchantress have only points spend in Enchant & Synergies, good to know that before waste my precious skill points.
 

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky_Seven said:
I know that, the Lightning damage is to help against FI, by the way, the best weapon is unique Xbow not a Unique Bow:D
Isn't Kuko any good?
 

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
You could... put it in Blaze or something. It's the prettiest option?

Otherwise I'd go with TK/ES as well.
 

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
Demon Machine is faster then kuko and only needs 8%IAS to hit 11 Frames per attack/2,2 attacks per second, Kuko bow needs 65% IAS to hit the same speed and 102%IAS to hit 10 Frames per attack/2,5 attacks per second.
Thats lot of IAS :D Another advantage of Demon Machine is the big bonus of plain AR and more piercing.

Kuko is easier to find, a nice weapon to use, my enchantress used one from Cl33 to Cl49.
 
Top