random question

pos sorc

Diabloii.Net Member
random question

first what are the chance of these two lovly drops ever happening again

in hell both with around 450 mf and no merc i found

from meph 2 beserker axes
and from andy a little later 2 arcannas plates

and ad meph dropped 2 of each item at the same time i was a little amazed that has gotta be hard to do

we anyways when it says diablo walks the earth does that mean that the uber clone is in your game and if so where the hell is he i lookded damn bnear eeverywear and i evenpicked up all the wapoints i didnt have lol spent that much time lookifn for him lol

thanks in advance

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
pos sorc said:
first what are the chance of these two lovly drops ever happening again

in hell both with around 450 mf and no merc i found

from meph 2 beserker axes
and from andy a little later 2 arcannas plates

and ad meph dropped 2 of each item at the same time i was a little amazed that has gotta be hard to do

we anyways when it says diablo walks the earth does that mean that the uber clone is in your game and if so where the hell is he i lookded damn bnear eeverywear and i evenpicked up all the wapoints i didnt have lol spent that much time lookifn for him lol

thanks in advance
Fine drops - congrats=)
Your mf does influence only quality of drops (normal - magical - rare - set - uniqe) and not what kind of item it will be. If you got 2 white berserker axes it was only your luck (you could get 2 hand axes as well). If you got 2 Death Cleavers - it was both an amazing gool luck and your mf.
To find two items of the same kind or two same uniques in the same drop is not that unusual and - what I belive - depends on a still undefinied bug.

If you are looking for DC (are you really sure you want to meet him?) - after the message go to a first best big boss (still living one), like Corpsefire in Den of Evil or Blood Raven. You will find DC istead of them.

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
In fact it is fairly rare I can answer a "what is the chance" exactly correctly, but in this case, it is fairly easy. The chance is 0. Meph can't drop Berserker Axes.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrugg said:
In fact it is fairly rare I can answer a "what is the chance" exactly correctly, but in this case, it is fairly easy. The chance is 0. Meph can't drop Berserker Axes.
He fooled ya :p

They're set items, set Double Axes to be precise :lol: