Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Random MF Observations

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BipolarTemp, Mar 16, 2004.

1. BipolarTemp

BipolarTemp IncGamers Member

Random MF Observations

I was just reading a Pindle Run thread where someone outlined 200 runs saying they got a unique or set every 11 runs or so with 500% mf. I'm slightly confused by that. I had a level 50 HCL Blizz sorc whom I intended to run Hell Mephisto with (till I teleported into an extra strong, fire/lightning enchanted zombie) but I decided to run NM Andy a few times with around 150 mf just to see what popped up. I only did about 15 runs but I got a unique or set every single run. On approximately 1/3 of the runs I got a unique and a set and on about 3 of them I got two uniques. Every run also turned up multiple rares. I'm just wondering as to the vast difference in those runs.

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Pindleskin isn't an act boss.

3. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

What Phat said. The reasons poeople run Pindle are: 1) High monster lvl makes him eligable to drop almost any item in the game. 2) He is quite easy and fast to kill, which means alot in MF when quantity is the key. 3) He is so fast to get to, see 2).

4. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

You should redefine the word "easy" to include the fact that he's good at PKing unsuspecting people with too much MF.

5. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

Yes I should. I mean he's easy to some classes, while a bit hard for thers. However, most will probably run him with the "easier" classes. I actually died with my first "high" sorc in hos garden, getting amped, trying to teleport out. I got stuck in the back stabbing mob, and amped, that is not very fun.

However, a good sorc, a trapasin or a necromancer should find him very easy I think :)