Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rainy Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, May 17, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Rainy Saturdaily

RL: Cold, wet, generally miserable. What's new? :grin:

D2: Continuing to re-work builds for HC compatibility.

Have a good one!

2. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

Re: Rainy Saturdaily

RL: Tomorrow I have to start packing/preparing for my move across the country to Vancouver for my new job which I start in 2 weeks. Tonight I'm drinking beer and generally being unproductive and miserable. I might go out and have a camp fire shortly to go along with my beer and the start of the long weekend.

D2: Ranger Pally is still hateful, but he's made it to late act 2 Hell. Singer barb is going well still, I haven't even bothered to gear my Merc since I got to Hell, but PI Ghosts are going to become a problem very soon... woot. My Melee sorc is doing well for the time being, she is only in Act 2 Norm though, I just got teleport, and more importantly, Enchant. Three hard characters on the go right now... I should make an easier one.

-hps

3. scottasin

scottasin IncGamers Member

RL: Tomorrow goin to Chicago for the chicago fire soccer game, should be a good one.

D2: Do a few countess runs with my fishy, I've got an absolutley incredible map. then make my way through arcane with him and maybe even try to kill the bug.

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

RL: WHOOOOOOOO. Lakers just beat the Jazz on a DERON WILLIAMS MISS. My Rockets are avenged, and my least favorite player got OWNED. =).

D2: Yup.

5. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

RL: Hoping I'm not too hung over to work out or do something resembling exercise. If I can manage that, I should be able to push myself over the 5-days/10-hours mark for exercise this week, which is pretty good for me out of ski season (where it's typically a 3/15+ breakdown). My shoulder still feels like my arm is ready to fall off on occasion (or at least like it's got a 10kg weight permanently attached to my arm, which gets kindof tiring), but I'm starting to get a little muscle-tone back in my upperbody. If only my diet wasn't on a "lower-end-swing" at the moment, I'd probably be getting somewhere...

... and contrary to my "healthy" regimen, friends came by for drinks earlier in the evening (it's ~12:45 a.m. here), and there's still ~half a bottle of wine that just got dumped into my glass (because I can't let good wine go to waste, and there's no one else that's still around to drink it :tongue:). This will likely lead to...

D2: BeerbellyStoutliver!!!

Yeah, it's time I made a little progress with him. I might try to rush a little bit (uh-oh) and knock off Andy. If that fails, then it'll probably be some nice, mindless LK runs (which might be the hangover-agenda for Saturday anyways).

have fun
    everyone
    :wave:

Edit: too tired for a full update. Basically:

1) I'd forgotten where BBSL was starting from (Stony Field WP),
    2) I didn't have the time, energy or inclination to push him all the way through to Andy,
    3) because I ran out of wine,
    4) but I did find Arctic Furs in Tamoe Highland, and
    5) didn't kill the Countess yet and made level ~15.5 and the OC waypoint.

<-- how's that for a lazy-man's update? :grin:

6. Tupsi

Tupsi IncGamers Member

RL: Heading to liqueur store tonight. That's it for Satuday, I guess.
    As for the weather; it's nice and sunny here, cloudless sky and birds chirping :smiley:

D2: Played a little yesterday while watching hockey from TV. 55 Runs in LK, some 30 pgems, Um and some hellforge runner starting charms.

Have a nice Saturday, everyone!

7. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: Working, and the power cable for my computer is knackered, so I can't even play games until I get a new one. The really bad thing is, I've only just got a new one, and within hours of plugging the damn thing in to charge it up, the plastic around the connector started melting!

D2: See Above

8. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

RL: Perfect day for staying in to watch the FA Cup Final. (i.e. dogs not wanting to go out in the rain and my wife and daughter going clothes shopping this afternoon.)

D2: Pentathlon Pindle runs.

Other: Bought a new dual layer DVD and stared playing Assassin's Creed. I think it might get a bit repetative towards the end but it's fun, novelty eye candy at the moment.

9. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Just had a cat visitor. Not mine. No idea whose it was but it appeared to find the open back door interesting. Oh well. I seem to have managed to get something in my foot but I've no idea how. I'm hoping it comes out soon because it's annoying.

D2: I'm on tea #3 so I shall start Baaling shortly. At the moment I'm trundling my IK barb around a few places. Was going to d a cow run but the portal opened inside the Kings Hut. I ran but that made a lot of cows *very* angry. S&E.

It's the cup final today? Oh.

EDIT: Portsmouth and Cardiff ??????????????????? :shocked:

10. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Finished nightmare with my fishymancer. The WSK was easy, maybe because there were no gloams. I wonder how hard hell will be.

11. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

I take it thyiad doesnt follow the beautiful game then? I'm probably going to watch the match at the pub as well, can't really drink though because of work later :sad:

12. kobold

kobold Banned

RL: working. On my anniversary. Mrs. K is not amused. :cry:

D2: from the above, looks like I may be continuing Humphrey's adventures (swashbuckler tourney)... :rolleyes:

13. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Yay, homework :rolleyes:. Well I have to read some books for school, write something about it, you know how it works. So that will take my whole weekend I guess :undecided:.
    Well not my whole weekend, tonight a friend of mine is having a party, so that will be a nice alternation.

D2: nope

HHB

14. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

Kinda odd ain't it?

Boring football trivia mode on

The first time in 13 years a team not considered one of the "top four" will win the Cup.

If Cardiff win, they will be the first side from outside the top flight to win the cup since 1980. Plus the FA had to apply for special dispensation from UEFA to allow Cardiff, should they win, to play in next year's UEFA Cup competition as they are not an official English team, even though they play in the English League.

Boring football trivia mode off.

15. TheSupercrab

TheSupercrab IncGamers Member

RL: watching the FA cup final. Come on cardiff! Shame barnsly did not get to the final considering they beat liverpool and chelsea....

D2: Blizzballer to lvl 90 + hopefully

16. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Quiet, nice, cofee just as a saturady should be. Except for a small luxury ... hopefully Kanonfutter will get back with my pizza soon, Im starving.

D2: Hopefully Ill reace lev 30 with my Talic Barbarian. WW would very be nice.

17. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

sirpoops: pix or leve :p
    Tupsi: Go and die somewhere with your Um please.
    HHB: Don't write anything, reading > writing anyway. Unless you're James MacPherso of course.

It's been rainy here as well, which means I had a field day (literally), which was nice. Had been working on my stamina a bit and it seems to have paid off a little.

Tonight! TSL RO8, all watch, it's the greatest SC tournament for non-Koreans ever and it rocks. Semi-live vid stream for everyone with English commentary.
    Got D2 ready to go while watching, gonna have a field night.

Reading back I think I'm a bit hyper, curious feeling. Better drown it in d2 and 90s MVs quickly ;)

18. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

nepeta: "Great SC tournament" and "non-Koreans" shouldn't be used in the same sentence. =). Combine that with English commentary, and you get nastiness.

lol. That was kind of racist. =X.

But it's kind of true.

You aren't serious, are you?

Ugh.

19. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

RL: Had 4 hours of choir practice today - Händel's Dixit Dominus, if anyone cares :) Then I went to buy some things I'll be needing tomorrow - a friend will come 'round and we'll make Sushi.
    In about half an hour I'll be leaving for the first of two parties tonight (some friends of mine moved to a new flat), and somewhen after midnight I think I'll go to another friend's birthday party. Note to myself: Don't forget to bring the Vodka.

D2: None.

20. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

NagisaFurukawa: I am serious. There are some players almost on pro-level, ex-pros and general no-life whitepeople ;) But check it out, compared to pro-league it's quite nice.

English commentary is sucky, "TANKU! TANKU! TANKU! AAAAAAAAAAH..." and "EE-HAN-TIMING!" are rather essential in the SC experience ;)

btw: quit *****ing about my avatar, it's just prettier than tou :p

Slightly ontopic edit: Why have I no 5 os phase blade?