Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Raindaily... oh no... Sundaily...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ana, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Ana

Ana Diabloii.Net Member

Raindaily... oh no... Sundaily...

Morning!

It's Sunday morning, took a quick shower and then it started to rain... it is going to be a Rainday here instead of Sunday... and the rain will keep up for the next 2 -3 days so we're thinking of going home for the rest of my vacation. I hate to camp in the rain... everything gets soggy and wet and moist and damp and cold and clammy... Think you get the picture :grin: . So I'm sitting in the caravan, checking out the SPF, which I hadn't done yet this week. Lot of reading up to do...

D2 wise... I brought it with me but haven't played yet... today might be a good to play, considering the weather...

2. scarred_life

scarred_life Diabloii.Net Member

Wow it is already Sunday now isn't it? Havn't gone to sleep yet, been trying to level various characters and trying to prevent the *** kicking my sorc receives in Hell now. It's supposed to be all sunny and bright here today which I don't mind all that much. Not look forward to having to work in it though if it keeps up through the week. I think it's time to get a few hours of sleep before the day really starts. I'll probably do some more Meph runs or something until I'm falling asleep at the desk but oh well.

Everyone have a wonderful (if somewhat rainy for some of you) day!

3. Arreat_mercenary

Arreat_mercenary Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome back Ana! :smiley:

RL: Worked for around 16 hours in saturday, and still have some things left before I go to my new position in the company, very excited with this promotion and ready for the challenge! :strong:

D2: Did some levels, morbius the skelliemancer killed NM baal, not much to report in findings

4. Pavel

Pavel Diabloii.Net Member

I'd welcome a rainy day for a change - it's been about 6 weeks of sun and heat here in the cold north (Finland). It's getting all dusty & yellow everywhere, a bit of rain would freshen up things here. From a hockey players point of view, seasons seem to have moved on by a month or so - summer lasts till september and winter till late march. 10 years ago we could skate outdoors at the turn of sep/oct, now we're lucky to do that before christmas.

From a D2 players point of view, it's been dead silent for weeks now. I quit ( = took a break) since a house-project needs all my spare time, and a baby-project will propably take it next. Luckily I have a job, so I can visit the SPF now and then.

Those screenies from MFO results make my fingers twitch:flip:

5. Jude

Jude Diabloii.Net Member

Real Life: Things have been worrisome.

My cat has lost a lot of weight, and the vet, after doing blood tests, wants me to take her for an ultrasound and possible biopsies this week. It's going to be quite upsetting for my old cat (I have to leave her there all day), and I'm really worried that she might have cancer.

My uncle has been very sick with cancer for the past few weeks, too, and he has gotten much worse. Another uncle (my Mom's twin brother) died of it a few months ago.

Also, my toe is infected (I accidently tore off part of a toenail a few days ago), and I haven't been able to make it heal, so I will probably be going to an emergency clinic today to get it cut open and cleaned out.

The air has been really bad all month, and the damned County Health Dept won't make the mill stop spewing out sulfur dioxide and burnt soot and benzene. (Our county is exempt from the EPA governing the air pollution because we used to have zillions of steel mills here and it would have been "bad for industry" in the area if they were made to conform to a level that let people breathe without killing themselves. :(

At least my teeth seem to be fixed, for now, anyway...

Diablo II LOD: Might play a bit now to take my mind off of things. It's still too early to go see a doctor about my toe.

I've recently started a melee Amazon named Jacjabba, who is now 16th level and about to take on Andariel.

Jude

6. nepeta

nepeta Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Jude, don't take it bad, bomb the steel mill, and make it better... I hate air pollution, although it's not quite so bad overhere it seems. It's really annoying having stupid people mess up your hood and not being able to do anything about it :x

7. Milb

Milb Diabloii.Net Member

D2: Lost my first HC character :sad2: a level 76 Necro, was running the pits with him on players 3 with ease, then on the fifth run it turned nasty.... level 2 had 3 packs of archers, one LE, one Fana, one Might... I managed to kill all the minions but the 2 uniques with auras survived, but by that time my army was dead, and about 1 second later I was too, that'll teach me for being cocky in the pits....

Ah well, will play my pally for a bit today, I found an ethereal Cryptic Axe which I made into an Obedience for his merc, will be very useful when I can use that in a few levels time

RL: Probably try and apply for a job at some point, apart from that not much else :cool:

8. Unrsrvd

Unrsrvd Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Lazy sunday... that's all.

D2: In yesterday's daily I wrote that I hoped I would find an IK helm from Meph or Pindle. And... I did! Woot! Thanks Meph! So now I have complete IK set, and I already started a new barbarian yesterday. Today I will play him some more.

9. cade88

cade88 Diabloii.Net Member

rl: i just woke up and went outside heard thunder and decided today was a great day to stay in the house possibly see a movie

D2: last night around 12:30 am i beat baal for the first time in 1.11 with my summon mancer hubert and i plan to do a couple more normal baal runs see if I can't find some frostburns for him or other good gear for his merc

10. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot Diabloii.Net Member

RL: The raggae-fest last night was phenominal - enough to make me dance (and I was even sober :shocked:). Fortunately, I wasn't the only tall, skinny, uncoordinated white guy that danced like a tall, skinny, uncoordinated white guy - not that I really care in the first place. Everyone had a good time, and raggae seems to bring out the mellow and friendly crowd, so despite having a few friends in the crowd I also spent a lot of time meeting and hanging out with about 20 different strangers throughout the evening. Good times and good music...

My 14-mile hike is today, in about 45 minutes. It's a little more sunny than I'd like, but still kindof cool outside. Definitely this weather is not something to complain about.

D2: I got my HC trapper to level21 and the Far Oasis. Other than 4 points in Shadow Warrior I've been saving everything for LS and DS, and since I'm untwinked that means the going is pretty slow. I'm still mostly melee, but no real NDE's yet. Infernal Cranium is my best find so far.

... gonna get ready for my hike. Have fun everyone.

11. MadMardigan

MadMardigan Diabloii.Net Member

Chin up Jude, things will get better eventually.

RL: Ended up going to that party last night, and am pleased my friends seem to have matured past the "get completely hammered then pass out in a pool of their own vomit" phase, so no one was actually drunk when I got there. Quite pleased. Ended up having a great time in spite of myself and staying until almost midnight (I was one of the last to leave too). Anywhoo, work was work today, and not as terrible as it could have been, and it's been raining all day here, too.

D2: None yesterday, as I went straight to bed when I got home from the party. I will play as soon as I'm done with the internets, hopefully defeating Blood Raven with PunchyMcGee (see previous daily for details).

Ah well, off to finish the internets,
    ~MM

12. XDoomasX

XDoomasX Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Its monday here actualy, had great time this weekend slept only 10 hours total....WC basketball (glad my countrey is still kicking) + beer + some friends = Wonderfull time :smiley:

D2: Decided to start HC, time off from PvP and SC is allways a nice thing.

13. cade88

cade88 Diabloii.Net Member

dang just lost a hc charecter :( oh well it's a learning expierence

14. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry to hear about that cade88. Now, as long as you remember what you learned you'll be stronger. And have a beer on me at the EMB for your loss.

RL and D2: Technically it is Monday here but I missed this whole day due to work. I need to quit one of my 3 jobs. I wish I had that same problem Dommas. *remembers college days and :grin: :grin: :grin: * Anyway, enough reminiscing, tomorrow I have a half day off. I think I'll be able to play some. I hope. Hunting season is approaching here and I'm gearing up for it. That takes some time away from been able to play and posting. Sorry guys, I may not be able to talk to you as much as I would like. However I'll make reports on my progress along with pics of my rl trophies.

Now, I challenge you Amazon loving people to shoot your bows like I do. Nothing like shooting off one strafe and watching all but one mob on the screen fall on its back.:grin:

15. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot Diabloii.Net Member

still about 5 minutes until midnight here...

FoL, when and what is your season? I think bow season on deer opened this past weekend here in Colorado, but I don't hunt on this side of border. Definitely take/post pictures though.

RL2: As for me... I had to take a Vicoden just now, my poor ol' rebuilt knees are very sore after hiking. Good thing I saved a few pills after my hernia surgery. To sore to sleep, so that leaves me time for...

D2: Vicoden + HC Trapper. Why the hell not? This could turn out ugly.

16. Jude

Jude Diabloii.Net Member

LOL! Like when I took my linguitics final exam doped up on Codeine after dislocating my knee! Funny thing is, the stuff I messed up was because I reversed the answers EXACTLY!

Jude