50 sec

40 sec

30 sec

20 sec

10 sec

0 sec i can only blame duf for the 60 sec rule

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice find, mate! :thumbsup: Do you want to share the stats of that?

We also have an Item find thread in which you can share your finds with other item junkies.

Sharakorr

Banned
the stats are from ATMA as follows:

Rainbow Facet Jewel
Req. lvl 49
Adds 17-45 fire damage
100% chance to cast lvl 31 meteor when u die
+3% to fire skill dmg
-3% to enemy fire resist

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharakorr said:

Rainbow Facet Jewel
Req. lvl 49
Adds 17-45 fire damage
+3% to fire skill dmg
-3% to enemy fire resist
:bonk: yeee I want it, please please please give me it pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :bonk:

ashrael2

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice find.

I am new to 1.10 so I will ask a kind of stupid question...

Are Rainbow Facets really that good? The stats only seem good if you tend to die a lot, and most characters are built NOT to die often. If guess if you had a bunch of the same one on a Sorc it would be good....

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
ashrael2 said:
Nice find.

Are Rainbow Facets really that good? The stats only seem good if you tend to die a lot, and most characters are built NOT to die often. If guess if you had a bunch of the same one on a Sorc it would be good....

same question arised.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
ashrael2 said:
Nice find.

The +&-% on elem damage is the key to why they are so wanted you get more out of using them then most jewels, and runes; and get more bang for your buck then any gem. The +&- % also adds to any skill you use and any charm in your inventory with the average char being able to socket 14 slots that +&-% can really add up.

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, there are also some RF's that have "100% chance to do X level skill when you level up"; I believe that there is one for each type of elemental damage, so if you had 4 RF's of different type, you could conceivably release 4 insanely high ranged attacks at one time...I wonder how (if) it all stacks...a player with a 6-socket weapon, 4 socket armor, 3 socket helm, and 4 socket sheild, could hold 17 RF's....assuming they are like the one shown here, that would release a lvl 31 meteor, but enhanced 1700%....which would be doling out about 33000 points of fire damage....cool if it worked like that, and if you had items to switch into when you are near level up, and could time your levelling with killing tough bosses...

Steve

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharakorr said:

Rainbow Facet Jewel
Req. lvl 49
Adds 17-45 fire damage
+3% to fire skill dmg
-3% to enemy fire resist
Thats a ATMA readout?

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
DreamlessDude said:
Thats a ATMA readout?
i bet its not here is a read out

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x104dd6f2
Adds 17-45 fire damage
100% Chance to cast Level 31 Meteor When You Die
+5% to Fire Skill Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance

and another

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x5c1edb75
Adds 24-38 cold damage over 0 seconds
100% Chance to cast Level 43 Frost Nova When You Level Up
+3% to Cold Skill Damage
-4% to Enemy Cold Resistance

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
One use for it is to stuff one of each death facet in your merc's gear like my necro did to his act 3 merc, nice firework when it dies. :lol:

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
But I belive this was tested (the terrorrist merc - he dies and spread terror) and it didn't work as it was supposed. If you search the forums, you will of course find not a thing, since it was before the last crash. But as I remember, no 2 of the same spell will trigger, and up to 2 random ones from the 4 possible fireworks will be triggered when the merc dies.

Of course I may have some memory lapses, the test could be mistaken, or both. But I found that one major disappointment.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I posted the stats of the relevant skills in the Gen. Strat. forum (I think) a couple of days ago. If you aren't a Sorc, the Chance to Cast mods on those things are pretty graphics but not much else. If you are a Sorc... not much different.

As has been said, the real mods on those jewels are the -resist/+skill damage. They're far, far more useful (especially when combined with high-powered skills - imagine 10 or more of those with a fully synergised & mastery-boosted Meteor, or Frozen Orb, or Blizzard, or Chain Lightning, or Poison Nova...)

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't only the -resist useful for sorc fire and lit skills since the +%dmg is just added to the mastery and the inverse for cold where the +dmg is more useful?