Ragnarod's Goodbye Thread?

Any1

Banned
Ragnarod's Goodbye Thread?

What happened to it? I can't even find it through the search function. Did someone delete it?

Mack

Diabloii.Net Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks big time.

Well dont you guys start actin stupid... But it DID get deleted somehow... I noticed that a bit ago...

I'll make a poll for a new mod to look over paladin... lmao

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Blade said:
i come back and everyone leaves :rant:
Not really Blade. I was smacking Mystery-Fighter around like there was no tomorrow in temple but too bad it wasn't you at the keyboard. Strength_honor was dueling me with Mystery. He also lost all his Godly combats cause his acct expired. :( Too bad he didnt' ask me to keep his accts for him. OH well :p I wish there would be a rivival of the old pallys cause the new wannabes are just so boring.....

So far I have seen you,Strength_honor,Aeon,Boog . I don't know about the rest.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
There is no new mod, atleast not yet. And what happened to the thread was most likely the forum squid. Meaning, there's other threads gone missing also that was started around the same time Ragnarod started his thread.

Forums messing up that's all

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
O_O

I can't Find my buddy Ben's new Poll Mod Thread...

GRRR...... MOD SQUID MUST DIE?! (k don't hurt me...)

Or maybe I am toooo tired and cannot find it...

Don't worry, guys, I'll mod the forum. I think I'd do great because I'm fair, balanced, don't ever lose my temper, am unbiased, and like to be helpful to newcomers. Right?

****, I'm gonna be so owned if a new mod comes in here (and I actually begin posting a little more again...)...

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
fonis toastes said:
Don't worry, guys, I'll mod the forum. I think I'd do great because I'm fair, balanced, don't ever lose my temper, am unbiased, and like to be helpful to newcomers. Right?

****, I'm gonna be so owned if a new mod comes in here (and I actually begin posting a little more again...)...
Actually fonis, you'd have my vote.