Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Radament Skill Book Bug

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by restlessmind, May 25, 2008.

1. restlessmind

restlessmind IncGamers Member

Radament Skill Book Bug

i was afk and my party had killed radament and and of course i didnt pick the book coz i wasnt aware that they did the act 2 1st quest .i am lvl 75 and i didint do any skill quests but there should ve been 76 skill points remaining.i have 75 skill points.this happened in normal difficulty.i even partied with some ppl who had the quest and killed radament but he didnt drop an extra book for me.and i wasnt able to pick thier book.is there anyway to get my book?ty

2. ezvpn

ezvpn IncGamers Member

Re: Radament Skill Book Bug

At lvl 75, you will have received 74 skill points from lvling. You start at lvl 1, and get your first skill point at lvl 2. So if you have only done 1 skill quest (which was radament norm), at lvl 75, you will have received 75 skill points to assign: 74 (levels) + 1 (skill quest) = 75

3. TribalTech

TribalTech IncGamers Member

sorry to bump this, but ive got a really annoying bug from radament right now. i did nightmare radament, picked up book but didnt use it. i forgot i had it, and went to hell to do hell radament. when i killed him, i dropped the nightmare book and picked up and used the hell one, unfortunately i couldnt pick up nightmare radament book because it was red.

i thought i could rememdy this by going to nightmare and killing him again, but he did not drop the book, even after i checked the cube chest and talked to atma. is there anyway for me to get that book? it really would suck being down a skill point because of this bull****

4. stephan

stephan IncGamers Member

If the quest is completed: no.

Why didn't you just use the book right away? No reason to stall.

5. TribalTech

TribalTech IncGamers Member

because a friend needed help with a torch and i had to quickly leave as soon as i could, i wasnt thinking about the book i just needed to get into the priv game as soon as i could

why cant i collect it somewhere else? i can drop similar items like mephisto's soulstone and wirts leg or take them to other difficulties and there is a chance to redeem them later

6. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

You can only get Mephisto's stone again as long as you did not complete the hell forge quest. Cain will give you a new one each time you talk to him if you don't have one in your inven already.

A wirts leg will turn red if you take it from 1 difficulty to another, and AFAIK you can't use it there. However since there is no quest related to wirts leg you can go and retrieve it whenever you want.