radament in nightmare

Zemmie

Diabloii.Net Member
radament in nightmare

My Sorceress has recently started act 2 and though she's cleaned out the sewers twice, she can't find Radament. Is he still in the sewer, am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?
Any replies will be much appreciated.

Are

Diabloii.Net Member
He should be there somewhere, unless you're in a game where someone else has already killed him, of course :)

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
even if your quest has been done raddy will still be in sewers3 when you make a new game

clean out the entire level and you should find him

sometimes the there are small passages in the sewers that lead to bigger areas

Zemmie

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the input. I'll go and do the sewers again.
Maybe my mistake is to think that the area that the Horadric Scroll (and Radament) was in, that is, the same area as the glittery chest, which is where he was on normal difficulty, is where he is on Nightmare difficulty: he's not there now.
I apologize for that last sentence. As Mark Twain said, it should be taken out and shot
Still, I'm kinda mystified and appreciate any assistance.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
No you're not misstaken, rada is always close to that chest, might be hiding in a small passageway that sometimes spawns there. if you find chest tele outward in a spiral and you should find him.

Wonder if it's possible that he could have spawned "teleporting" mod, and teleported outside of the normal sewers (just as you can do in a lot places, tower, maggot etc).

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
he cant tele outside the walls in lut gholein sewers, but he can tele to the smaller hallways and other areas nearby