Race to lvl 50 :P. Tourney.

djin

Diabloii.Net Member
Race to lvl 50 :p. Tourney.

Entery fee Will be Mal a Person. This will last 2 hours a night on east realm, The first person to reach Lvl 50 wins the pot of Mals. Rules/instructions as follows.
1. No cheats/hacks/bots/ext.
2. Realm will be east Sc L.
3. The first 8 players interested that reply back will be enrolled.
4. No outside items from a higher lvl char are allowed.
5. All items used must be found in game.
6. Everyone Must ally, But you do not have to stay with everyone.
7. If you notice people are heading up to the next area of the map, try to catch up.
8. If you fall to far behind and people are already in the (catacomes 4) try to catch up quick, becouse if you fail to do so, and the quest is completed while u are not there, and miss getting the quest, you cannot move onto the next act, another player can open a portal for you if he feels you should'ent be out of the game. If you do miss a quest, and still feel you can reach the lvl req to win, then stay in the game in the act you are in.
9. If a player feels he cannot continue, and must leave for some reason, please let me know, if we can all agree that we must pause the tourney , it is allowed. At this point all players lvls will be recorded, as will experiance. The tourney will be resumed at a set time n date, that will be posted on here.
10. If anyone has any other questions, or suggetstions on things i might have missed please let me know.

Ohh and have fun, no swearing, or cussing out other players in the game. Keep it clean and lets have fun. :p.

Set time (1:00 - 3:00 am) Or (10:00am - 12:00 noon). For as long as it might take :p. ( if this time cant be agreed upon it will be possible for me to change the time)
If the night games can be agreed upon - I would like to start this Monday the 18th of june.

Enjoy and have Fun.
To enter leave a post with your account name, and anything else you might want to know.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
What was the result of the previous race ? Or did I miss the thread/postings which stated it ?

BTW, I suggest to eliminate rule 9, i.e. there should be no pauses. If the game gets paused for one person, but not for another one, an argument might start and people might get angry if they think your decision is unjust, especially because they paid for participating. The less action from the referee is needed, the better, especially if it needs interpretation.

One of the characters in the game should be the referee who has the Mal runes on his character and that person should not be allowed to participate. In case somebody has to be disqualified and that guy won't accept it, the best way to deal with that might be whispering name and password of a new game to the other guys, so he can't disrupt the rest of the race.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
This isn't meant bad, but how are you gonna check if people use MH? They find all the bosspacks and experience shrines way before any other player sees them?

(I can't participate anyway, I'm from Europe)

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
djin said:
6. Everyone Must ally, But you do not have to stay with everyone.
8. If you fall to far behind and people are already in the (catacomes 4) try to catch up quick, becouse if you fail to do so, and the quest is completed while u are not there, and miss getting the quest, you cannot move onto the next act, another player can open a portal for you if he feels you should'ent be out of the game. If you do miss a quest, and still feel you can reach the lvl req to win, then stay in the game in the act you are in.
As long as everyone is allied, and everyone is in the same act, they'll all get the quest for killing the act boss, regardless of where the are (eg, even if some are in stony field, and some in black marsh, as long as the person who kills Andy needed the quest, and is in the same party, all get the reward). :thumbsup: