Rabies Werewolf

KickerLL

Diabloii.Net Member
Rabies Werewolf

I im looking for some information of the rabies build. I'm looking for a killer PVP one, and this is what i know and i have a few questions

x20 werewolf
x20 lycanthropy
x20 oak sage
x20 rabies

i do the carrion ring glitch for carrion vine...What do i do with the rest of skills...ill prolly have around 100skills...20 left? Heard Raven gives block lock?maybe couple wolves and grizzly for extra damage? Fury is useless for this build?

as for gear im looking at this:
jalas
maras/angelic
phaseblade grief (fast,more psn, physical damage as well)
bramble
stormshield
trangs gloves/bloodfists
carrion wind
ravenfrost,angelic,soj
verdungos
stormtrek

obviously socketing um's or psn facets into gear

If you could help me that would be great

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
Max fury, using a grief phase blade you will do enough damage to make a difference.

If you can spare the points, put 1 in ravens and 1 in spirit wolves. With +skills thats 5 distracting birds and 5 extra targets.

KickerLL

Diabloii.Net Member
yea creeper is not nessessary because of the carrion ring bug...if u put one in it'll ruin it....as for fury...i dont really see the need because i wanna be using rabies and the second im using fury im not inflicting more poison...and with grief and other gear ill be doing about 1k physical..i thought of getting a few wolves, and trying to max grizzly...he packs a nice punch...let me know...anyone else with knowledge?

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
Rabies duration is ~15 seconds. Biting again during this time only resets the timer, it doesn't increase rabies damage. During this 15 seconds you'll have plenty of time to use fury. Then just bite with rabies again and continue with fury.

KickerLL

Diabloii.Net Member
Forcefeedback said:
Rabies duration is ~15 seconds. Biting again during this time only resets the timer, it doesn't increase rabies damage. During this 15 seconds you'll have plenty of time to use fury. Then just bite with rabies again and continue with fury.
so biting a second time will not overlap the psn damage? so basically hit them once and then switch and finish them