rabies druid question

jjboy

Diabloii.Net Member
rabies druid question

does the monster infected with rabies spread to other monsters who touch him?
how does it work?

thank you in advance

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Please read the stickies, i am pretty sure that the answer is in the FAQ, still the short andswer is YES it does spread.
How does it work what?, rabies or the spread, the spread is just as you said with an interesting extra: rabies always runs the full duration listed(-poison time doesn´t affect it, it just reinfects if eliminated because of that) and the faq that a monster is immune to poison still make him a good transport for the infection.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, it makes a little cloud around an infected monster that basically has a short-range aura that infects nearby creatures. It's a great way to kill off a pack.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
iceball_aarf said:
Please read the stickies, i am pretty sure that the answer is in the FAQ, still the short andswer is YES it does spread.
How does it work what?, rabies or the spread, the spread is just as you said with an interesting extra: rabies always runs the full duration listed(-poison time doesn´t affect it, it just reinfects if eliminated because of that) and the faq that a monster is immune to poison still make him a good transport for the infection.
Can you link me to the FAQ I can't find it, seriously where is it?