Rabbies/fury Guide

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
These forums are pretty organized, so every class specific forum does have a couple of stickied threads (threads that always stay at the top).
At least one of these threads is a Guide thread, in which you'll find different guides for different builds.

Those guides have been put there since they are well written, and deep. Enjoy those!

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
The resson why me and kiba havent made a fury/rabies guide yet. Is because it would end up looking just like stoutewolf guide. With some small tweaks. The dumb thing would sound like a copy right infrighment in-frighn-ment<-- or how ever you would spell it. If at ever we disided to go ahead with it any way we would most likely ask stoutewolf about adding on to his.

wheel-of-doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Well the fury/rabies guide doesnt specify "fury/rabies" in the guide library, it just says "Stoutewolf's Wolf guide" which says just about nothing but it's about wolves and who it's by. Which is why I think peple miss it. It should be more specific >_<

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
The resson why me and kiba havent made a fury/rabies guide yet. Is because it would end up looking just like stoutewolf guide. With some small tweaks. The dumb thing would sound like a copy right infrighment in-frighn-ment<-- or how ever you would spell it. If at ever we disided to go ahead with it any way we would most likely ask stoutewolf about adding on to his.
just add things, our goal is the same anyway, building the best guide :flowers:

Sjappie

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried this guide, went for the 2h IK maul (cheapest) and thus no dex. Well then my AR is 1.7 k and I hit **** with my druid :(

I hear other druids with 10k AR

Rebuild with 1h + shield (and dex for max block --> also AR)?

kikomun

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried this guide, went for the 2h IK maul (cheapest) and thus no dex. Well then my AR is 1.7 k and I hit **** with my druid :(

I hear other druids with 10k AR

Rebuild with 1h + shield (and dex for max block --> also AR)?
have you tried angelics combo?

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Sjappie,

Use eather 2 high ar raven frost, or 2 anglic rings and a amulet and you will see a very different out come with your werewolf.

Sheep

Diabloii.Net Member
Sjappie,

Use eather 2 high ar raven frost, or 2 anglic rings and a amulet and you will see a very different out come with your werewolf.
a naked level 70+ druid with only shifting up will have more than 1.7k attack rating...