Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by ThatAlex, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatAlex

ThatAlex IncGamers Member

Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

I'm certain you have all heard this before : In my opinion, Diablo 2 is one of the best, most diverse, and replayable games ever created. However, the excellent gameplay is practically ruined by D2 sale sites, D2jsp, spam bots/baal or mf bots, rushes/grushes, and a whole number of other things that distort the game from its true and beautiful potentials.

I'm not going to elaborate much more than that, because as I previoulsy stated, you have probably heard it all before!

On that note, my entire Diablo 2 account is for sale. The account includes 2 x Enigmas, 27 maras, 2 x sojs, 37 Hoto, Hoz, 2 x Ber runes, Anni, 39 gheeds, a Ptorch and a whole bunch of other items. All of it is being sold on eBay, including the level 86 Hammerdin. If you don't want the account and simply want the items, I can off you my transfer services as well. You can find more information here on the link:

XXXXX

If for whatever reason the link isn't working for you, try searching "Diablo 2 Useast ladder enigma" on the search engine. It's the auction with Hammerdin in the title.

I read all of the FAQ's and stickies of the trade forums, and I couldn't find anything against promoting the sale of your personal eBay items. However, if is indeed against the rules, please feel free to send me a PM about it and remove it if you'd like. I'm not trying to do any harm here, but I am trying to ensure my hard-earned items go in the hands of a person who loves the game of Diablo 2 as much as I do.

Thanks,
    Alex

2. DRCL

DRCL IncGamers Member

Re: Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

You must have missed the DNT section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.