Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatAlex

Diabloii.Net Member
Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

I'm certain you have all heard this before : In my opinion, Diablo 2 is one of the best, most diverse, and replayable games ever created. However, the excellent gameplay is practically ruined by D2 sale sites, D2jsp, spam bots/baal or mf bots, rushes/grushes, and a whole number of other things that distort the game from its true and beautiful potentials.

I'm not going to elaborate much more than that, because as I previoulsy stated, you have probably heard it all before!

On that note, my entire Diablo 2 account is for sale. The account includes 2 x Enigmas, 27 maras, 2 x sojs, 37 Hoto, Hoz, 2 x Ber runes, Anni, 39 gheeds, a Ptorch and a whole bunch of other items. All of it is being sold on eBay, including the level 86 Hammerdin. If you don't want the account and simply want the items, I can off you my transfer services as well. You can find more information here on the link:

XXXXX

If for whatever reason the link isn't working for you, try searching "Diablo 2 Useast ladder enigma" on the search engine. It's the auction with Hammerdin in the title.

I read all of the FAQ's and stickies of the trade forums, and I couldn't find anything against promoting the sale of your personal eBay items. However, if is indeed against the rules, please feel free to send me a PM about it and remove it if you'd like. I'm not trying to do any harm here, but I am trying to ensure my hard-earned items go in the hands of a person who loves the game of Diablo 2 as much as I do.

Thanks,
Alex

DRCL

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Quitting Diablo 2, All Items for Trade

You must have missed the DNT section.

Status
Not open for further replies.