quiting d2

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
quiting d2

i have had enough, of d2 ill becoming bak next season, if anyone wants some items not good ones but like trangs armors arreats items like that i have heaps just pm me

or whisper me in game,

these are my accounts i dont know which one ill be on

Rawrj- fear(Death) hcl-chickenmoon unknown_persons
fx_things fx_things2 fx_things3 lemarlain1 gexing yoursocks youngbangvii and a few more i have written down somewhere

just had my lvl 89 druid die (again), he was using the following:

ber'd ss
jah'd spirit keeper
enigma
40 hoto
+4 cta and spirit
29 maras
soj
20 wisp
20/19/+2 marrows
perfect sws
trangs
9 ele gcs
6 all resists scs
4 5%fhr scs
19/20/9 anni

just had enough, i'ma come bak next season and own you all :lol:
BTW: its on hcl uswest

stevethatsmyname

Diabloii.Net Member
hey man, come over to azeroth! IMO its a much more well-thought out game.

They actually give a rat about balance. And of course the lack of hackers and botters, etc etc etc is encouraging

My only real problem with WoW is that there is NOTHING in WoW that is even nearly as fun as HC dueling and pking. But in D2 i would always die so i would spend 100times more time MFing for my duelers than actually dueling :(.

Well have fun in w/e you do and i will see you next season (in 2020)

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, from what i heard the next season should be in the next 6 months if not i might come bak and start from stratch again :thumbsup:

Greex

Banned
hey i was wondering if i could get some of those items. I dont care if they are very good or not i just need some. Im not begging though... u offered and i took it up. I hate when people think i am begging. Anyways... I could use the items so if u want to give them to me then great if not o well im sure i will get by but i just figured i could give it a shot. Peace out man :D PM me if u will and tell me if i can get the accounts

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
yeah, from what i heard the next season should be in the next 6 months if not i might come bak and start from stratch again :thumbsup:
When I died a lot on east I switched realms and got uber rich on Europe HCL... but at the same time, I started playing East Classic HCL and it was a ton of fun. Same great Diablo II feel, in a different light. It kept me entertained until I wanted to go back to East. :)

Lucky

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
I am bored with Guild Wars, Diablo (since my druid died), and all my HL and HL2 mods. I might be interested in trying classic..the dueling gear is pretty basic from what i've seen, is it easy to get going on classic, Lucky?

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
I am bored with Guild Wars, Diablo (since my druid died), and all my HL and HL2 mods. I might be interested in trying classic..the dueling gear is pretty basic from what i've seen, is it easy to get going on classic, Lucky?
I never had any problems starting up on classic.. granted it is a tad bit slower than Xpac. A decent cold sorc, after you get to level 30, is easy to get into the higher levels, but they are fragile. I've seen many good fire sorcs that really rock once they get fireball. The hard part is getting that first char to level 30.

Lucky

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
I just started eu hcl and I would really needs some equip, maybe you have something left, like a stormshield or anything... :uhhuh:

:cheesy:
*priit

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
Because of the lack of HC games i have had to resort to softcore, i know it's lame but i haven't died once yet and i'm gonna try not to. I'm on both ladder and non ladder to see what they're like.

Edit: And leveling isn't so bad, just twink your char and you can do catacombs, and trist to 15 then do arcane to 20, cows to level 35 or something and then nm cows to level 50. That's what someone told me atleast. And fire sorks are really popular because they are good duelers (no fire absorb) and they can do andy, meph, whereever you wanna mf.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Because of the lack of HC games i have had to resort to softcore, i know it's lame but i haven't died once yet and i'm gonna try not to.
It's not lame. Before I quit, I tried SC one last time and it was pretty refreshing not having to worry about tppk every baal game. And it's always fun to laugh at the noobs that die 20 times trying to kill norm diablo. :lol:

Wurmskull

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn,-That-Druid-Had-Good-Stuff-Must've-Been-A-Pain.
I-couldve-leeched-some-stuff-to-start-out-but-im-on-East.-
Haha-Well-Cya-On-The-Next-Season

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah it hurt, but you live and live, my mates all made me make one last character, so i thought i would try something i havent seen out on hcl, a warcry barb

max warcry
max taunt
max howl
max bo
10 shout
5 natural resists

items

enigma
2 hotos
crafted +2 ammy
1 soj 1 bk,
arreats (or a +5 bo helm)