Quiting D2--

Quiting D2--

I know haven't been in the community long, but im quiting d2. i spent too much time addicted to it, sleeping at like 2/3 playing the damn game. It gets pointless after a while and i recieved my first enigma today, so I'm set to give up. anywyas, noice knowing u guys.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
jylegajylan said:
I know haven't been in the community long, but im quiting d2. i spent too much time addicted to it, sleeping at like 2/3 playing the damn game. It gets pointless after a while and i recieved my first enigma today, so I'm set to give up. anywyas, noice knowing u guys.
So...like, can I have the enigma?:D

TheDemonWithin

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol, damn, that sucks. Maybe instead of quitting you should try to control yourself? I bet you have a lot of fun in the game and quitting wouldn't feel right, thought it is too addicting.

I dunno, I guess I can't realize how you feel.

If you wanna quit, that's ur choice. The game will miss a fellow player.

I'm not going to beg, but if you have any items that ur not gonna hold for if you ever come back to the game, I could take some..

Good luck in whatever else you do in...uhhh..life I guess. Please don't quit! That wouldn't be good.

jylegajylan said:
reading his post just made me realize.. *damn its 2am.. and i'm still playing*