Quickies

Hurtmeister

Diabloii.Net Member
Quickies

Hey, just some questions!

Does Blade shield deliver Venom and OW? If so, when i ww through an enemy is it possible that he take venom dmg from both Blade shield AND the venom delivered from ww (like a double hit)? And does it use my AR or it have its own?

This is kinda OT but, when i reroll charms, does the chance of getting good charm decrease every time i reroll?

Thx
 

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurtmeister said:
Hey, just some questions!

Does Blade shield deliver Venom and OW? If so, when i ww through an enemy is it possible that he take venom dmg from both Blade shield AND the venom delivered from ww (like a double hit)? And does it use my AR or it have its own?

This is kinda OT but, when i reroll charms, does the chance of getting good charm decrease every time i reroll?

Thx
BShield does transmit elemental damage at 1/4, but not Open Wounds. It has a small hidden AR bonus of its own--either 10/slvl or 10%/slvl.

Poison damage from multiple sources is always overridden by the one with the highest rate, so basically no "double hits" with it are possible.

Reroll charms as much as you like--there's no ilvl penalty on the 3 pgem recipe.
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurtmeister said:
This is kinda OT but, when i reroll charms, does the chance of getting good charm decrease every time i reroll?Thx
No...so keep rolling:)

From the Assasin 1.10 FAQ....

For Blade Shield (main claw only: i.e. the claw you equip first or the one that's left behind if you unequip one. Shields transfer their effects normally)

What works

- Deadly Strike

- Elemental Damage/Venom (1/4)

- Leech

- Physical/Weapon Damage (1/4)

Q: Do Blade Fury, Blade Sentinel and Blade Shield need AR, or do they have a 100% chance to hit?

A: No, they do require AR (use Normal Attack AR), despite them not having an AR listed on the Character Screen.

Read the FAQs:)

Too slow:(
 

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
BIGeyedBUG said:
BShield does transmit elemental damage at 1/4, but not Open Wounds. It has a small hidden AR bonus of its own--either 10/slvl or 10%/slvl.
No sign of any AR boni in either skills.txt or missiles.txt, so unfortunately that's false.
 

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
No sign of any AR boni in either skills.txt or missiles.txt, so unfortunately that's false.
Oof. Well I searched for the source--Zath, I thought--and it's either gone or a figment of my imagination, or at the LL which is down at the moment. I did find him commenting on a 5%/slvl AR bonus on Sentinal though.

Bonuses, RTB. Bonii are for doofii. :D
 

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Boni, not bonii, nor bonuses. :p

I found that 5ar/Slvl on Blade Sentinel too. That one does exist, but it shouldn't be percentual AR.
 
Top