Quick way to get Pgems?

mtzang

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick way to get Pgems?

I've just restarted and playing a pure blizz sorc (still in early levels...).

Leveling is such a chore when I keep running out of mana so I'm thinking of making some armour socketed with perfect sapphires to ease the mana flow a little. I am only level 32 at the moment, so running LK for flawless and cubing them up is not a solution.

Is there another way to get pgems quickly?

PSYCHO

Diabloii.Net Member
Kill monsters.

Just kidding - kind of. Keep your eye out for Ghosts as they tend to drop the best out of the Gems TC.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Psycho (sorry that I don't spell your forumname correctly :wink3: ) is right.
Try to run jail or countess - ghosts are there and a lot of chests and other objects. Or rush all the way to NM Kurast, it shouldn't take too long with so strong build.

skunkbelly

Diabloii.Net Member
If you play HC, and don't mind handouts, I could send you a few perfect sapphires for the price of your email address. Otherwise, NM Lower Kurast (or Hell, of course) is the king for gems.

EDIT: by the way, don't forget the power of the Tir rune. Stick a bunch of those in your gear, and you mght even do better than sapphires. I use a 6-Tir crystal sword for leveling casters, and it's a huge help.

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
Arcane Sanctuary is where I like to hunt gems again because of the Specters

GooberGrape

Diabloii.Net Member
/p8 cows are the first thing that comes to my mind. You get the added benefit of XP and socketed items.

DONT KILL THE KING.

-GG

Suiling

Banned
Run Cow with WW or Frenzy barb, just to go to near the the place where the king and his gang are, go elsewhere and kill those cow. They are the easiest one to drop flawless gems.

mtzang

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the replies.... I'll try these suggestions..

@Skunkbelly Thanks for the kind offer, but I am intending to go self found this time. :)