Durability: 22 of 22
Required Strength: 77
Required Level: 49
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0xffd20f44
+10% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Durability 10%

I know that these make great bases for runewords, so I'm wondering- should I use a Larzuk on this to ensure (I think) 4 sox, or are they common enough that using the cube and taking what I get would be the way to go? I just know this is the first superior D.S. I've found yet.

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Just remember that because the armor is Superior that repair costs are going to skyrocket on you. If you are going to use that with a melee character be sure you can afford goldwise to keep repairing it, or have a bunch of spare Ral runes lying around.

Low Key

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Quick socketing question

And by skyrocketing, he really means skyrocketing. A superior item like that can literally have a reapir cost that reaches hundreds of thousands and above, depending on the runeword.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Quick socketing question

so I'm wondering- should I use a Larzuk on this to ensure (I think) 4 sox, or are they common enough that using the cube and taking what I get would be the way to go? I just know this is the first superior D.S. I've found yet.
Larzuk would give it 4 sockets. Superior dusk shrouds and archon plates are fairly uncommon, but I agree with everyone else, it's not really worth the repair costs unless its going on a merc, or a char that will greatly benefit from the added defense.