Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick skill question

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Voice, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

Quick skill question

Sorry if this is in a guide I know how you guys hate this since i browse here a lot. but I havent seen it in a post lately and well .... im drunk so i dont have the ability to search. Here it is:

For a melee attack (excluding ww) what skill would work best for a barb, concentration, zerker, other. This is more for like toe-toe battles vs. wolves / pallys etc.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I'd go with concentration for massive defence...Can't touch me...

3. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

Yea that was my initial reaction, but I have noticed an increase in zerker barbs so I just wanted to see if there was a reason for choosing this over concentration.

4. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

Zerker barbs are excellent if you have the right equipment, because your dmg will be excellent. Ofcourse, the 0 zero defense can hurt, but so far all zerker barbs I've seen could do very well vs a concer. Ofcourse, i don't know what they were using, so the zerkers might have had better equip... :eek:

HoD

5. Inuyasha

Inuyasha IncGamers Member

I chose zerk, simply on the basis that it has massive unresistable damage. That, and they are good all-rounders. Unlike Conc, you will be killing 1-2 hits, which is great if you manage to catch them off guard. Tele-zerk has been known to kill even the best players. The only problems are the defence, and finding a weapon with a long enough range.