Quick Reply

Lord Nyax

Banned
Forgive me, but I had to see what this would do. Notice who made the thread.

EDIT: MWAH HA HA. I NOW HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER AN EMPTY THREAD WITH 15 REPLIES AND 98 VIEWS. EAT IT.

EDIT, P.S.: MY CAPS LOCK KEY HAS GONE MISSING, HAS ANYONE SEEN IT?

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Forgive me, but I had to see what this would do. Notice who made the thread.

EDIT: MWAH HA HA. I NOW HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER AN EMPTY THREAD WITH 15 REPLIES AND 98 VIEWS. EAT IT.

EDIT, P.S.: MY CAPS LOCK KEY HAS GONE MISSING, HAS ANYONE SEEN IT?
?????????????????

masterazn

Banned
There was a forum crash a year or two ago that deleted all the contents of the older threads but left them on the board with the title and all, just the posts missing. If you go back into the earlier threads, they are all empty like this and you can post into them and think you're really spiffy and smart and all when you're just a total idiot in reality.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
If you go back into the earlier threads, they are all empty like this and you can post into them and think you're really spiffy and smart and all when you're just a total idiot in reality.
Quoted for Truth.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
But I never defined my pronoun! While the context would suggest "him" referred to you (you meaning he whom I refer to), the subtext leads to a much different conclusion.

Lord Nyax

Banned
But I never defined my pronoun! While the context would suggest "him" referred to you (you meaning he whom I refer to), the subtext leads to a much different conclusion.
Indeed, excellent point.

P.S.: (you meaning he whom I refer to) --> (you meaning he to whom I refer)

P.P.S.: I am the true identity behind all posters on these forums, both in the OTF and out, so if you choose "him" to refer to any poster...it still means me. Even if "him" means "me" (which would mean you said "I hate me").

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Me, being the generalized other, is internalized, and combines with I, being the principle of agency. Once combined in the mind, the self is formed which serves to organize action. Thus the self is a form of social control, since the self is based in the social world.