Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick re-rolling question

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Frozen Orb, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

Quick re-rolling question

Yeah, sorry another one about skillers, but search wasn't working to well for me. Although i was able to find good areas to get charms for rerolling into skillers.... The search wasn't able to tell me this. To reroll a skiller, does the ilvl, have to be an exact level, or just above a certain level, and if so, what does the ilvl have to be, or be above?

2. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

When you reroll the ilvl stays the same so you just need to find an ilvl with the same or higher.

The earliest possible place for skillers iirc is flayer jungle in nightmare

3. Ashmer Amadeus

Ashmer Amadeus IncGamers Member

If your just looking for charms to roll into skillers, I think Nightmare cows is a good place to look. With a LF zon you can clear the area pretty quick, the charms can be rolled into plain skillers (not sure what other mods you can get) and you'll find several flawless gems per run.

4. Llathias

Llathias Banned

The guide to charm by Kronos, revised by corax and linked from the FAQs says ilvl 50 is the minimum level for skillers, and I can confirm for sure that ilvl 50 gc can spawn skillers. However, at higher levels, although your chances for skillers are slightly lower (because of the availability of more affixes to choose from); you also have a shot at high level vita affixes.

For skillers, p8 LK superchest runs is a good option, as you might also end up with a pile containing blue vambraces and a gothic plate :wink3:

5. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

@ Llathias, for the LK runs, you say P8? i thought people didn't kill anything while running those runs, so does that mean having P8 on also effects the drops out of chests, or do you kill monsters also while you do them?

6. Llathias

Llathias Banned

It affects chests except for some special chests (or maybe the sparkly ones, I'm not sure). You don't kill monsters. For the numbers, check Urlik's Runefinder Guide also linked in the FAQs. Oh, and as always, p7 and p8 are the same for drops, I made a mistake there.

7. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

When rolling skillers I'd use ilvl77+ GCs. Yes, ilvl50 GCs have a higher chance to roll skillers, but do you know how much higher it is? The chance to roll a skiller with an ilvl50 GC is ~1:22 and the chance to roll a skiller with a high ilvl charm (even 99) is ~1:23. So that doesn't really make a difference and from ilvl77 on you at least have the (small) CHANCE to get a vita mod...

8. Brak

Brak IncGamers Member

If you want the absolute minimum for skillers, I was under the impression that NM Flayer Jungle is the earliest you can start getting GC's to reroll skillers. Everything beyond that should just make tastier second mods.

9. Frozen Orb

Frozen Orb Banned

Alright thanks everyone, from this i can say that to reroll a skiller the ilvl needs to be 50 or higher. From the beginning my confusion was coming from this. I didn't know if i had to use only ilvl 50's, or ilvl 50's or higher, so thanks for all your help.