Quick Question

TDouble

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick Question

I'm just waiting to get my discs back from my mums then im gonna reinstall diablo. I've looked up things on the new patch and places say there is a new boss to fight. Only thing is i cant find what it is. Can anyone tell me what this is all about please?

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Quick Question

The ubers were introduced in patch 1.10 so in reality, they're actually pretty old news. I heard something about those respec tokens but I don't know if you have to fight any bosses.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

The big change is the online install process and the change in CD Key # if you have a old 16 char one.

droid

Diabloii.Net Member

Respec tokens dont involve a new boss, they involve the old bosses, you just get new loot from them now.

Ubers are the only "new boss" since LoD came out, but you shouldnt worry about them till after you get your feet wet in D2 again :)

IncubatorJones

Diabloii.Net Member

The patch notes say nothing about a new boss.

* Patch 1.13c

A new Mystery has been revealed!

* Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge

awaits you. Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll find what you seek...
Which is the respec token. Mystery solved! :grin:

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member

finding it I guess is a challenge >.> Maybe it's a challenge to find out what the secret is, which, frankly, doesn't work as planned since blizzard's data is so poorly coded and there are so many people with depackagers.