Quick Question

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
i can barley last 3min aginst some of the serious sc guys
(i do good aginst the computer on hard so i cant be that bad)

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
i can barley last 3min aginst some of the serious sc guys
(i do good aginst the computer on hard so i cant be that bad)
I just plain SUCKED at starcraft lol. I got to the human mission where you CAN"T kill the zerg and are getting attacked by the Protoss... I couldn't beat it =\

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Against a computer, I'm invincible (except against timers, I like to take my sweet time damnit! That last Zerg mission in Brood War damn near killed me), against a human player not so much.

I think those hardcore SC addicts would mop the floor with me.

I just plain SUCKED at starcraft lol. I got to the human mission where you CAN"T kill the zerg and are getting attacked by the Protoss... I couldn't beat it =\
I actually went through that map and killed all but one of the Protoss, then build heaps and heaps of bunkers where I knew the Zerg swarm would come from. When I killed the last of the Protoss and the Zerg ultraswarm hit, my defences were actually enough to kill them all. Although I never got to see the end of the swarm, it blacks out too fast.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually went through that map and killed all but one of the Protoss, then build heaps and heaps of bunkers where I knew the Zerg swarm would come from. When I killed the last of the Protoss and the Zerg ultraswarm hit, my defences were actually enough to kill them all. Although I never got to see the end of the swarm, it blacks out too fast.
There is no end to the swarm. I've used god mode before because I was curious... they just keep spawning more zerg into existence. You literally cannot win against that group. Best case scenario is that you might be able to hold them off for a very long time. And you lose Kerrigan anyway.