Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by speedy, Nov 14, 2006.

1. speedy

speedy IncGamers Member

Quick question

Im in my own game where it says 8037 stones of jordan have been sold. I hate to sound like a noob, but the anni thing is the one thing that i have no idea what to do about. I know that itll say diablo walks the earth when enough sojs have been sold. what is that number? what should i do if and when it says that diablo walks the earth? how do i find the uber diablo or whatever? you can just refer me to some place that i can read all about this if you want.

2. speedy

speedy IncGamers Member

ok it says that diablo walks the earth and its my own game. how do i find the diablo guy?

3. k/t

k/t Banned

I hate to sound like a noob, but there are 8000 threads like this around. Have you bothered searching at all? Or reading the rules?

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Go to the nearest super unique.

I.E. Tristram red portal area, Den of evil, Bishibosh, etc.

And FYI, there is a stuck thread at the top of this forum with several linked threads, one of which answers this question.

There are also several threads on this subject, use the search function.

Lastly, you can edit posts for up to an hour rather than make new posts one after the other without someone else first posting a reply.

5. speedy

speedy IncGamers Member

how would stating that there are 8000 threads if this type make you sound like a noob? I'm sorry but that was a terrible play on words or rip on my post or whatever it was an attempt at. I don't need this question answered any more so moderator you can delete it if you'd like. Oh yea, and screw you "k/t".

edit: thanks for the civil response Gorny. I utilized the edit function as you suggested. all anyone had to say was "look in the sticky called such and such".

6. Gorny

Gorny Banned

One other point Speedy, if you have a problem with another poster, then the best thing to do is report the post and let myself or Dredd handle it, don't take matters into your own hands.

As far as k/t's post is concerned, even though he posted it the way he did, his point is that this sort of question is asked around here very frequently, and some get annoyed at seeing the same topic pop up over and over.

Warning to both of you to keep it civil.