quick question

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
quick question

i just read the wma=>mp3 conversion thing johnny brought up and i've been wabting to do that for awhile.. so how do you convert from wma=>mp3 using nero

thanks

Njx

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
i just read the wma=>mp3 conversion thing johnny brought up and i've been wabting to do that for awhile.. so how do you convert from wma=>mp3 using nero

thanks

For future reference you should probably put the topic of your post in the topic header instead of " I got question". You would probably get more resposnes that way :p

I for one, know nothing.

Going between compressed formats is a bad idea, your music will take a big hit in quality.

That said iTunes does it(and its free)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Going between compressed formats is a bad idea, your music will take a big hit in quality.

That said iTunes does it(and its free)
I second that. Although it's a gigantic file to download on 56k (for me lol) and I don't even have an ipod, it's worth it. It not only converts wma to mp3, but also midi files to mp3 as well. :thumbsup:

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to know this as well, I've been searching all over the place but have found nothing.

DemBonez

Diabloii.Net Member
Now you'll have the flaws of two format types. I personally hate the way Windows Media Audio encodes its music, it just sounds like crap.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
so itunes eh?

i think we have a bunch of ipods cuz my dad uses them for something...