Quick Question...

Meads

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick Question...

can you use 2 mastery for throw barb example. you use axes and the throw axes are axe class so can you add damage from axe mastery and throw mastery?

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Meads said:
can you use 2 mastery for throw barb example. you use axes and the throw axes are axe class so can you add damage from axe mastery and throw mastery?
When you're throwing the axes you use Throw Mastery
If you melee with the axes it would use Axe Mastery
The 2 masterys are never added together

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
*pats meme on back*

Well done, my son. I have nothing to add this time, I'm just proud of meme for making a statement I have absolutely nothing to add to ;)

-Hal

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
*pats meme on back*

Well done, my son. I have nothing to add this time, I'm just proud of meme for making a statement I have absolutely nothing to add to ;)

-Hal
(* tries to hold back tears) Th...Th...Thank you...(runs off)

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Um...I thought throwing axes were only considered Throwing Class weapons? I.E:...if you're using say, Gimmer's or Lacerator for both melee and throwing, only 1 mastery is needed, as they are both considered Throwing weapons, even if you don't actually use them for throwing?

Now if you switch off to a Zerk axe for melee, then yes, dual masteries may be needed here?

is this right Hal? Do I get the pat on the back too? or am I the red-headed stepchild who gets locked in the closet with granma's stinky golashes?

-X

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Meme is right, when you're using a weapon with the throw skill, throwing mastery is added, but when you're in melee combat, whatever base type it is has that mastery applied instead; if you don't have a mastery for it, it doesn't get a boost at all.

-Hal