Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick Question What level is Peace?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Aminal, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Aminal

Aminal IncGamers Member

Quick Question What level is Peace?

I tried arreats and the level for the runeword isn't listed. I want to put the runeword in an armor that matches the level of the runeword as close as possible. So can someone please tell me ----What level is PEACE? the runeword? Thank you
    Aminal

2. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

The level of the runeword is the highest rune req or the level of the item it was made in, whichever is higher.

Peace requires Shael + Thul + Amn, the highest of which is a Shael. Jumping over to http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runes.shtml shows that the Shael rune requires level 29. This means that the runeword will have a level req of 29, or the level of the armor that it is made in.

All exceptional armor's have a clvl req of 25 or less, while elite level armor's have a clvl req of 41 or higher, so if you wanted to make it in an armor with a level req close to that of the Peace runeword, it would need to be an exceptional armor.

3. Aminal

Aminal IncGamers Member

Thank you. I think I'll use a templars or a curious ( never could spell that one). Thank you for your help.
    Aminal