Quick Question Plz Help

#1St.Jean

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick Question Plz Help

Hey, my windy druid is both pvp/pvm but i need some advice on a good merc for pvm i dont use merc's in pvp because i think its bm. Anways i need an ac2 merc for rushing and mfing a little bit and i want him to survive. Question is Holy freeze to help me and him or Defiance for him and me but i wont really benefit from it since my def is to great, or should i go with might to help him with damadge. He's gonna use Eth Reapers toll 3k stone, and andys eth if i can find someone to trade me. If you could help id greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance

bruthor

Diabloii.Net Member
#1St.Jean said:
Hey, my windy druid is both pvp/pvm but i need some advice on a good merc for pvm i dont use merc's in pvp because i think its bm. Anways i need an ac2 merc for rushing and mfing a little bit and i want him to survive. Question is Holy freeze to help me and him or Defiance for him and me but i wont really benefit from it since my def is to great, or should i go with might to help him with damadge. He's gonna use Eth Reapers toll 3k stone, and andys eth if i can find someone to trade me. If you could help id greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance
See my Disaster master guide. It will give you an idea in the merc section. Equipping doom yourself is even better to you since you are cold based.

You should have Holy freeze in one way no matter what. If you dont equip doom yourself and insist giving merc reapers, go holy freeze.

I recommand: Doom for yourself (look at it. It is good for windy)
Defiance with reapers/the conviction runeword from ladder.

Conviction will worc against cold imune after lower resist wand on switch removes imunity.

Hope I helped instead of making your choise harder :lol: . Just make sure to have some sort of holyF :thumbsup:

#1St.Jean

Diabloii.Net Member
id go with doom but my dmg mostly comes from the 5-6k tornado dmg physical cuz its hits multiple times, so i guess ill go with a holy freeze merc, i did some calculations and his defense would comeout to like 14k with defiance and i think it isnt worth it, ty

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
#1St.Jean said:
id go with doom but my dmg mostly comes from the 5-6k tornado dmg physical cuz its hits multiple times, so i guess ill go with a holy freeze merc, i did some calculations and his defense would comeout to like 14k with defiance and i think it isnt worth it, ty
Good choice. Don't ever use Doom on yourself since the negative resists barely help you (tornado does the killing, not hurricane).