Quick Question on Crushing Blow

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick Question on Crushing Blow

I'm a complete nOOb when it comes to the in game mechanics, so I must apologise for this question.

I've been doing NM Meph runs and have picked up Guillaume's Face for Zanarhi.

My Question is:

Does CB work with a merc. He's currently in NM running Meph. It tells us that he has a 35% chance to do cb. Do Mercs get this. Thanks for your replies.

- Jas :howdy:
 

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
seige said:
I'm a complete nOOb when it comes to the in game mechanics, so I must apologise for this question.

I've been doing NM Meph runs and have picked up Guillaume's Face for Zanarhi.

My Question is:

Does CB work with a merc. He's currently in NM running Meph. It tells us that he has a 35% chance to do cb. Do Mercs get this. Thanks for your replies.

- Jas :howdy:
I'm almost completely sure it DOES work with a merc.

-Bugatron
 

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Forcefeedback said:
Yes it does. It's very very useful against bosses.
Thank you both for you replies *hugs*
I have found out that it does. The way that Mephie is dying on players 3 in NM is so cool.
Added that he just dropped Tals Helm as well for me brings me to a really good night :D
Thanks again.

- Jas :howdy:
 

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
you should be able to get a hone sundan(45% CB) from NM meph too with a little perseverance

good luck :)
 

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Sledge said:
you should be able to get a hone sundan(45% CB) from NM meph too with a little perseverance

good luck :)
I so wish Sledge.
Guillaume's Face has really cut down the time that I have to sit around killing NM Mephie. From 3+ to about half that. With 6 def and -20 res I don't want to be there too long.
I've been running him for about 90 mins or so now, second time. Mostly blues will drop but the occassional green and burleywood drop which makes it that much better :D
Hope your well :)

- Jas :howdy:
 

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
seige said:
I so wish Sledge.
Guillaume's Face has really cut down the time that I have to sit around killing NM Mephie. From 3+ to about half that. With 6 def and -20 res I don't want to be there too long.
I've been running him for about 90 mins or so now, second time. Mostly blues will drop but the occassional green and burleywood drop which makes it that much better :D
Hope your well :)

- Jas :howdy:
yeah... i'm better today

its about 1 in 1000 on p1, with 0 mf for a hone sundan

changing maps might help some
 

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
A great merc setup is GFace, Skulders, Hone and throw in runes like Shael, Amn, and Ist for a well rounded moron (does he become an idiot savant then? :lol: )
 

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
hope you don't mind if I post a question in your thread, but on a related topic, does the CB damage get leeched?
 

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
I could be wrong, but I think crushing blow does not affect leech, but deadly strike does.
 

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool...

That's why I love coming to these forums. I didn't know whether CB worked on mercs either, and maybe never would have thought to ask! ;)
 

Llathias

Banned
i hope you're killing everything in the Durance. i got my Hone Sundan from Wyond, seems like Meph doesn't give you stuff that can immediately be used to kill him :p

your thread reminded me of my long postponed NM Durance 3 runs! off to work!
 

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
if you start a twinked character one of the best normal unique boots to slap on early (clvl 22) is Goblin Toe - with 25% CB, you'd be amazed how quickly p8 normal monsters drop.
 

JicamaEater

Diabloii.Net Member
jiansonz has attributed two of his guardians pretty heavily to the fact that he's found Hone Sundans in NM like nobody's business. CB rules on mercs, too bad they can't wear Goblin Toes or Blood Gloves.
 
Top