Quick question about upgraded gore riders

Lyther

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick question about upgraded gore riders

I'm working on dtalon/trapsin and I have a pair of gore riders that ought to work nicely. I've read a lot that I should upgrade these for the better kick damage, but i can't find anywhere what *level* requirement they become. That is, i'd like to use my gore riders at lvl 47 until the min lvl to use the elite version, at which point I would upgrade them.

Also, any tips about order of increasing skills for a dtalon, LS, DS, and Venom (probably) build?

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl req of upgraded Gore Rider is base Clvl req of 65 plus 7 for the recipe, which is 72.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
Gore Rider
Myrmidon Greaves
Defense: 180
Durability: 34 of 34
Kick Damage: 83 to 149
Required Strength: 156
Required Level: 72
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xa1054702
+20 to Maximum Stamina
+165% Enhanced Defense
+10 Maximum Durability
Requirements -25%
Required Level +7
30% Faster Run/Walk
10% Chance of Open Wounds
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike

if it's built for PvM then lighting tree is good.
my sin has ths skill placement

18 dragon talon
20 death and lighting sentry
15 charged bolt sentry
3 fire blast
10 weapon block
1 venom and shadow master.

Lyther

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the quick replies. Good to know I can use them at 72. Least i'll have 'em before I start hell.

MegaTherion

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello, After I read this, I have to ask for that recipe - I found a recipe how to make an Elite armor from Exceptionel, but don´t know the recipe for boots. And does it work with Rare / Crafted boots? As I´m using with my Kickssin IK gloves, betl and boots, I think that won´t work on Set items...

Thank you for replies
MegaTherion

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
MegaTherion said:
Hello, After I read this, I have to ask for that recipe - I found a recipe how to make an Elite armor from Exceptionel, but don´t know the recipe for boots. And does it work with Rare / Crafted boots? As I´m using with my Kickssin IK gloves, betl and boots, I think that won´t work on Set items...

Thank you for replies
MegaTherion
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor (Ladder Only)
...snip...
Armor refers to any sort of armor, including helms, boots, belts, gloves and shields, not just body armor.

I'm sure it is the same for rares.

MegaTherion

Diabloii.Net Member
:thumbsup: Thanx! I thought that armor means body armor. Now I´ve got War Traveller Mirrored Boots, and they´ve got.... good use for me? That´s it! :grin: