quick question about givaways.

Thrawn_II

Diabloii.Net Member
quick question about givaways.

hey, the givaway thread says "this is not a begging thread" i was just wondering if there was such a thread. and not any kind of craziness like asking fro everything, i am kinda thinking of just asking for set items mostly, becaseu completed sets do lots more that partial sets, and maybe you cant find that last item. sorry if thats a noob question.

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Chances are if you wait a short period of time you should be able to accumulate most low to mid level set pieces from the giveaway thread.

There is no begging thread where you can ask for specific items. However, if you were to post a trade thread in the SPTF stating what set items you're ISO you will probably find members offerin gto send them free of charge or for a nominal amount of PG's.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrawn_II said:
hey, the givaway thread says "this is not a begging thread" i was just wondering if there was such a thread. and not any kind of craziness like asking fro everything, i am kinda thinking of just asking for set items mostly, becaseu completed sets do lots more that partial sets, and maybe you cant find that last item. sorry if thats a noob question.
If you're looking for something specific, just keep an eye out in the giveaway thread. The people here are generous enough, you should be able to get most of what you want there.

The "no begging" is just to cut down on people who clutter up the threads asking for items. In the past, people have mentioned what they're looking for in various threads and those of us with extras have passed the item on.

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrawn_II said:
Look out for part 2 of my giveaway - set items only. Coming soon...

That should get you covered :D

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
ITAM PLZ ITAM PLZ ITAM PLZ

Sorry, I've been on Bnet recently. :D
*chanting* squid bait, squid bait, squid bait */chanting*

Who needs to beg around here, ask and ye shall recieve, well except for that windforce or tyreals might that people keep asking about. I suggest making an ISO in the trade forum, if nothing else you may get some fair trades for the items your looking for.

Most of my trades end up being beaten out by giveaways anyways.