Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick Question about Equitment

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by dirty, Feb 29, 2004.

1. dirty

dirty IncGamers Member

Quick Question about Equitment

I have a lev 99 sorc and i use thunder storm and orb as my main attack... I have a Hoto, Coh, Cta which i use with a lidless for more skills, an um ss, and an um shako, i use arachnid mesh belt, 2 soj rings and trangouls gloves.... I have my inventory filled with light skill charms....... What i was wondering is is this stuff really good for my char or is there better...?... Coh offers good res but is that really what i should be useing.... If anyone has any suggestions i would really appreciate it..... Thanks alot....
    Dante

2. Hyey

Hyey IncGamers Member

you seem to have top of the line equip to me lol, everything is fine. BUT i wanna know how the heck you Kill anything with Thunderstorm... i find the fact that you cant choose its target aggrivating

3. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

CoH is considered the best sorc armor (some say Enigma, but those are not many..). I was wandering, why TO gloves? Why not magefist/frosties? Though nova/orb sorc is not efficient enough in 1.10. So I would suggest that you leave that sorc and start a new 1.10 optimized ;)

4. FrostbaneX

FrostbaneX IncGamers Member

Oh man, ur filthy rich and ur a noob...did u buy these items on ebay or what??? Ts is horrible in 1.10 and u should look into CL or Meteor...but yea for the most part ur equipment seems good use magefists for gloves, maybe a occy instead of hoto...chains is good....tals ammy..

5. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

There is at the moment 1 lvl 99 sorc on Europe Ladder, and I doubt there are much more on US or Pacific realms. So the odds of this person having started 1.10 ladder is not big. Probably this one is an old 1.09 char, and that would make the skill choosing understandable.

6. dirty

dirty IncGamers Member

I think its funny that you call me a noob considering im a lev 99, 1 i will beat you any time any where and dont call me a noob just because im the godliest sorc in the game..... So give me a date and time with a game name and i will be there to own you....
    dirty

7. WvX_leader

WvX_leader Banned

Tell you what. If you can kill ANY of my paladin friends, ill give you my account. Oh and btw - a non synergized character using two HIGHLY nerfed skills is pretty useless. Please stop talking **** in these forums, because i see your days coming to an end. FAST

8. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

Dante, I think that stuff is nothing but junk. However, since I'm a nice guy, I'll take them off your hands to save you from embarassment.

As for the guy talking trash about your build, don't sweat it. Let it roll off your back. You made 99, which is an accomplishment. Forget it and enjoy!

And, no, I can't think of anything you don't already have!

Masa

9. xlodtraderx

xlodtraderx IncGamers Member

yea...dont mind frostbane, he shouldnt be talking. Not all builds are built towards cookie cutting and how do you know its not for pvp? Orb is a mass killer and ts is good for cold immunes...ALSO im assuming this is .09, which means the creator probably doesnt wanna spend so much time lving a new character to lv 99 and decides to just play the game with what he has. Frost you should think before you talk. And congrats on lv 99 (probably heard it all before lol) thats quite a big accomplishment!

As for the gear...i'd suggest instead of light skill charms, cold skill charms. High lv orb kills good. And if u dont got ne cold faucets yet in ur weapon, helm or sheild, you should put them in. Duno if this is pvp so i cant give u ne more suggestions (im assuming you right now that its pvm?)