Quick Q, Stormshield or Moser's or [Suggest one] Just for quick reference: Stormshield Defense: (136-504) - (151-519) (varies)(Base Defense: 133-148) Required Level: 73 Required Strength: 156 Chance to Block: Pal: 77%, Ama/Asn/Bar: 72%, Dru/Nec/Sor: 67% Paladin Smite Damage: 12 To 34 + (3.75 Per Character Level) 3-371 Defense (Based On Character Level) +25% Increased Chance Of Blocking 35% Faster Block Rate Damage Reduced By 35% Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% +30 To Strength Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Indestructible (Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later) Gerke's Sanctuary Defense: 193.2-268.6 (varies)(Base Defense: 68-78) Required Level: 44 Required Strength: 133 Chance to Block: Pal: 75%, Ama/Asn/Bar: 75%, Dru/Nec/Sor: 74% Durability: 172 Paladin Smite Damage: 10 To 17 +180-240% Enhanced Defense +30% Increased Chance of Blocking All Resistances +20-30(varies) Replenish Life +15 Damage Reduced By 11-16(varies) Magic Damage Reduced By 14-18(varies) Now, my sorc is a meteorb sorc with about 500%MF, basically she just needs to be strong enough for meph, pindle, and pit runs in hell difficulty. now, i like the gerke's cause of the resists and the low stat points neccesary to use the shield and get max block. so basically, is it worth using stormshield and investing all the stat points for the 35% damage reduction? if you have another shield in mind plz do tell, i also have a viscrueutaztratzuant (sp? Thanks!