quick mf question

epi

Diabloii.Net Member
quick mf question

hi, i know there are ways to see your magicfind displayed ingame (i know some maphacks do it). could anyone tell me a way to get this? i used to have it before i quit :/

oh and i forgot how to upgrade and cant seem to find it on the site, anyone wanna post up the recipe? thanks :clap:
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
You can find upgrade recipees here..and all sorts of other nifty stuff...

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

Don't ask about hacks here it will only get you banned! Also just total up the Magic Find you have on each equipment and you have your total MF...quite simple actually, and if you don't like math use a calculator.

Welcome to the forums:)
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
epi said:
hi, i know there are ways to see your magicfind displayed ingame (i know some maphacks do it). could anyone tell me a way to get this? i used to have it before i quit :/

oh and i forgot how to upgrade and cant seem to find it on the site, anyone wanna post up the recipe? thanks :clap:
Welcome to the forums epi !

I don't know about any legit way to display your MF. However, knowing how much MF you're wearing shouldn't take longer than 30 seconds, by just adding the amount on each part of your equipment :p !

EDIT : Lol Chimaira, I should have read what you answered *before* posting my reply :lol: ! Sorry for repeating exaclty what you said :bonk: !
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
EDIT : Lol Chimaira, I should have read what you answered *before* posting my reply :lol: ! Sorry for repeating exaclty what you said :bonk: !
Don't sweat it:) remember we are the same person, so it actually makes sense for you(us) to say the exact same things...
 

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Chimaira said:
Don't sweat it:) remember we are the same person, so it actually makes sense for you(us) to say the exact same things...
wierd, and you almost have the exact same number of posts too. Twins!
 

epi

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea, I wasnt trying to ask about hacks I just was saying I know it is possible because of them. I figured someone had probably made a program or something that did it since mf is so big in d2. And yea its easy to add it up, but its nice to be able to compare your mf with different equip setups :D
 
Top