Quick I Need a Good Prank

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick I Need a Good Prank

My friend is baby sitting instead of coming over with all my other friends so we are considering Saran Wrapping his car...

Any better pranks that won't damage his car? Or pranks in general that leave no damage or injuries?

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Take off his wheels and chain them together and leave them on the sidewalk, make sure to take some wood blocks to put the disk down on.

killerpenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
You could try removing the seats from his car. If his are anything like mine, all you need is some time and some skill with a screwdriver.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
Well.. I don't really know how to do it.. but somehow you can make it so every time he like.. turns left his horn honks. My Uncle did to someone once.. it was funny.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
You could do what SuggestiveName said. I'm new to the snow, but it sounds like it would work!

My advice : Kidnap the kids he's babysitting.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
If you live somewhere with snow you should build a giant snow-penis on his hood.
A couple years ago my college roommates and I built a 5 foot snow penis in our side yard. We had a lot of visitor come look at it, especially females. It was great. We used some dead shrubbery as pubes and sculpted veins and gave it a head too. We also included the scrotum.

th5418

Banned
SelfBaisResistor said:
A couple years ago my college roommates and I built a 5 foot snow penis in our side yard. We had a lot of visitor come look at it, especially females. It was great. We used some dead shrubbery as pubes and sculpted veins and gave it a head too. We also included the scrotum.
HAhahaha, nice job SBR.

The_Sickness_101

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:

Boy this is sad.......

Damascus

Diabloii.Net Member
If his car is unlocked, take a can of shaving cream and put it in the freezer. When it freezes take it out really quick and cut the cap open. Take the frozen foam and leave it in his car. The foam will thaw and expand, filling his car completely. And if it's a pretty airtight car, you might be able to bust his windows out.

bologna on his paint*. Then put wet toilet paper and shaving cream all over the paint too**.

*DO NOT DO THIS
**DO NOT DO THIS