Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Quick Frenzy Wolfbarb Theorycrafting!

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Lustre, May 26, 2008.

1. Lustre

Lustre IncGamers Member

Quick Frenzy Wolfbarb Theorycrafting!

Hey guys, this idea came to me on a car trip to Los Angeles, and it would be very helpful if some of you more experienced players could add in your two cents!

1. Could a barb in wolf form still frenzy?
    2. If so, does frenzy stack with feral rage?
    3. I'm imagining my weapons to be Beast and Last Wish. The auras should stack, however, would the Lycantrophy from beast add to the wolf form?
    4. Would you guys please add any of your own theorycrafting/tips? :thumbsup:

2. Kordova

Kordova IncGamers Member

Re: Quick Frenzy Wolfbarb Theorycrafting!

1. nope, think of the baba as a druid after the transformation, he cant frenzy
    2. see number one
    3.auras stack, but i belive thats not stacking...correct me if im wrong but wouldnt stacking be like using 2 Azures to get a higher lvl sanc aura?? and yea the lycan from beast will up the lycan given from the wolfhowl
    4. ive always wanted to see a sacrafice pally

3. Lustre

Lustre IncGamers Member

I meant that the Fanat and Might should work together. And I was mostly wondering about #1 and 2, which sadly is impossible. Thanks for the help, though.

4. Cdnexpat

Cdnexpat IncGamers Member

I met a player in game about two years ago that was making one. He was in NM, I don't know if he got to hell.

5. Kordova

Kordova IncGamers Member

yeps fanta and might will, im not sure how many auras that will acctualy affect your char, but in single player ive only had 4 that i could see, if the others were in affect i dont know.

i mean using sacrafice with...prayer..idk pallys, prayer prbobly dont heal enugh

6. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

1. Could a barb in wolf form still frenzy?
    2. If so, does frenzy stack with feral rage?
    3. I'm imagining my weapons to be Beast and Last Wish. The auras should stack, however, would the Lycantrophy from beast add to the wolf form?
    4. Would you guys please add any of your own theorycrafting/tips?

1.) No you cant frenzy in werewolf form as has already been stated

2.) Yes frenzy does stack with feral, but you have to frenzy THEN transform into wolf and use feral.

3.) The auras will stack, the ias from fanta will not help your wolfbaba's attack, not to mention you'll be swinging as fast as a snail crawls lol...

4.) Theory/Craft as in wolfbaba? Ive always wanted to try out different armor set ups that i havent experimented with... like a eth up'd zod'd Toothrow, the baba using Grief PB or Griz Caddy.

As for other builds id love to try out a specialty sorc ive seen once, or a special holy freeze charger, or maybe a summoning pala for a bit of fun could be interesting lol...

Hope that clears a bit up for you.

-BLoke :smug: