Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Vodnik, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

Questions

1. How do you become a site pal/get site pal status taken away. I've been lurking here for a long time and have never understood this system.(Not that I am really interested in becoming one.)

2. How come only Admins/Moderators/Site Pals are the only ones who can have signatures? Or am I missing something?

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: Questions

You become a Pal by clicking on the little paypal/donate box on the left of screen there, or on this link: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/payments.php

it's a term donation meaning that after whatever amount of time you paid for, your account goes back to a normal member account.

Signatures are a perk afforded to Pals, it's always been this way.

We mods and Admins have them because we all have things that need to be in them, forum rules, guides, etc.

3. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

Ah, I see. Thank you very much for answering those questions. I really appreciate it. One more question though, what does the highlighted section of your signature refer to?

Nevermind; after reading the rest of your signature more thoroughly, I'm 99% it is Warcraft related.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  4. Damric

Damric IncGamers Member

You should try becoming a pal. It is very cheap for a short subscription. If you don't find it useful, you can cancel your subscription.

Some good reasons to be a pal:

1) This site loads 1000000% smoother without all of the banner ads.
    2) If you become an active trader here, an unlimited mailbox is a must-have.
    3) You get a slightly bigger avatar, a signature, and unlock the hidden pal forum.

5. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

Actually it loads extremely fast for me anyways, even with 40 posts/page. I use adblock plus, seriously everyone who has firefox should have this. Google it. You will love it.

Also, I do not trade with anyone. I play SP, self found.

That said, I would absolutely love to donate to this website.(Regardless of the rewards). Unfortunately, I'm only 17, and I do not have a job yet. Once I do though, you can bet I will be sending at least $10-20 a month to help keep this site up.

6. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Adblocking isn't allowed here, please enable the ads while viewing the site. They help pay some of the bills to keep the site running, and you agreed not to block them (when you agreed to the forum rules) on account creation.

Also blocking the ads is grounds for an account ban.

7. Elly

Elly Administrator

Well let's hope no one takes you up on your advice or we'd be closed within a month.

Please stop using adblock as that is our way of paying the bills and keeping the site online for everyone.. There aren't any annoying adverts on the forum and only a few of them.

8. The Butt

The Butt IncGamers Member

Lol. He's really gonna be donating a lot now! Sound business strategy.

Haha. Don't ban me, just sayin'.