questions

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
questions

does a lightning fury zon need piecre so the lighting can go back and forth? i heard bout it somewhere...also does bosses get affected by ammount of mf? i thought they don't but i'm not too sure...can someone explain the andy bug to me? cause i tried talking to kasha but andy never gave me good stuff whenever i talk to her.

also, how do i make BLOOD rings and ammy, they seem much better than the other crafted ones... and how do u make a SAFETY ammy? ty fer hlping.

Faye

Diabloii.Net Member
skilledlord said:
does a lightning fury zon need piecre so the lighting can go back and forth? i heard bout it somewhere...also does bosses get affected by ammount of mf? i thought they don't but i'm not too sure...can someone explain the andy bug to me? cause i tried talking to kasha but andy never gave me good stuff whenever i talk to her.

also, how do i make BLOOD rings and ammy, they seem much better than the other crafted ones... and how do u make a SAFETY ammy? ty fer hlping.
Crafting recepies are here http://www.diabloii.net/items/crafted/recipes.shtml

Info on Andy drop bug here http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=140807

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
skilledlord said:
1. does a lightning fury zon need piecre so the lighting can go back and forth?
2. also does bosses get affected by ammount of mf?
1. Yes, very much. Most people use the skill "pierce" (around lvl 7 i think for optimum piercing combined with the belt razortail so that almost every lightning hits several times.

2. I think so yes. When 1.10 was released, Blizzard claimed that mf didn't work, but so far that seems to have been bluff.

GenXCub

Diabloii.Net Member
The pierce isn't actually for the lightning itself, it's for the javelin. Each time your javelin hits a monster, it releases the number of bolts that you have from your LF skill. So if you can release 30 bolts per hit and you pierce 5 times, that's 5 javelin attacks + 150 bolts of lightning.